Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Oh really :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*sooooooooo quiet....:XD* *...:shifty*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Be veeewy veeeewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits!*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hey hound... you have been posting more I see ^^ .... oh =.= shame we are still missing some people... would be nice to see FF back its.... well back to the high life again :tem*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Jin by himself in the FF section :scry :scry :scry*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Poor Jin :comfort*
*Hmm... guess I'm alone now...*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*:glomp yay! Hound is here!!!! :whoo* *How are you???* *Glad you ain't at school hey? :blink* *:amuse*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*.............I think I'm alone!! :( ............ *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*No you are not ObiSlayer, Jin is here :Gaipose*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* ........ Jin!!!!!!!!! :glomp ....... heya!! :D

took you long enough lolz!! :lmao *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*What a warm welcome. :amuse I'm fine, Jin, thanks. It feels good not going to school for a day. :D*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* come here to FF more often Hound and get used to warm welcomes lolz!! .... :D *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*^____^ (really happy much xD)*
*I will, I pwomise. ^^*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*haha!! let's see how seriously you take your promises lolz!! :lmao *


* and lolz I hope you enjoyed your little run away from school!! :D *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*=__________________________=*

*wabbit season*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hahaha run away from school you know :XD* *yea Hound, Obi is right come here more often :shakefist* *:blink o0o0oh Hero G3 is here* *Howz you today???* *:blink*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*haha!! let's see how seriously you take your promises lolz!! :lmao *


* and lolz I hope you enjoyed your little run away from school!! :D *
*I weally pwomised. :amuse And didn't run away... I slept... away... xD*


*=__________________________=*

*wabbit season*
*Of couwse! I told you I was hunting wabbits! I don't wemembeh the thwead...*


*hahaha run away from school you know :XD* *yea Hound, Obi is right come here more often :shakefist* *:blink o0o0oh Hero G3 is here* *Howz you today???* *:blink*
*I didn't run away, I tellz you! I overslept! xD And I weaaaally pwomised I'd come more often. :amuse*
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*:D thats good news Hound!!! :hug yay!* *I'm going to go in search for some FOOOOOD :yelling* *:ninja*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*this is fun :spaz* *I will help you wemembew, that's why I'm aftew_Image :lmao*

*woke up not too long ago, Jin* my day is bawely stawting :amuse*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hahaha thats cool G3* *another adventure just waiting for you G3 :thumbs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top