- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*Oh really
*
*Oh really
*
*
* *...
*
*
*
*
yay! Hound is here!!!!
* *How are you???* *Glad you ain't at school hey?
* *
*
............ *
*
....... heya!! 
*
I'm fine, Jin, thanks. It feels good not going to school for a day.
*
*
*
*
* *yea Hound, Obi is right come here more often
* *
o0o0oh Hero G3 is here* *Howz you today???* *
**I weally pwomised.*haha!! let's see how seriously you take your promises lolz!!*
* and lolz I hope you enjoyed your little run away from school!!*
And didn't run away... I slept... away... xD**Of couwse! I told you I was hunting wabbits! I don't wemembeh the thwead...**=__________________________=*
*wabbit season*
*I didn't run away, I tellz you! I overslept! xD And I weaaaally pwomised I'd come more often.*hahaha run away from school you know* *yea Hound, Obi is right come here more often
* *
o0o0oh Hero G3 is here* *Howz you today???* *
*
*
thats good news Hound!!!
yay!* *I'm going to go in search for some FOOOOOD
* *
*
* *I will help you wemembew, that's why I'm aftew_Image
*
*