- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 759
- Reaction score
- 83
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hoshi Hanabi works in Doubles?
Yagyyu's Gues Who it's for Doubles, I suppose,no?
Yagyyu's Gues Who it's for Doubles, I suppose,no?
I was thinking exactly the same. And it's going to be good what are the players that every team want to keep. I would keep Golden Pair: first of all they are two of my favourite players (just after Niou and Atobe)and second, I can not deny it, they are awesome in the gameI meant to ask this before, next season our teams could be rather unbalanced if we change things more. Do we want to repick the teams with everyone maybe choosing two characters from their team which they keep. Dunno, something like that.
If you want, no problem for meone thing bothering me about kite...
Kite (8, 6, 8, 6, 28) 27
All-rounder
He is an all-rounder. Yet, he is not very round!
DAMMIT THE OCD IN ME ANNOYS ME.
...Can we chance him to 7,7,7,7? It won't change his total points, it's just that I want him to have a nice OCD-friendly number lol.
...Not that I have OCD, but my point stands.
Feat tries to negate Niou's effect. Niou doesn't let that happen.How works both
-Quick Analysis [Feat]:
Feats, Effects and Auras that would make Irie’s points drop are negated.
-Total Control [Opening Effect]:
Unless the opponent has a Control of at least 15 he cannot use any effects or aura’s that increase his power, speed or spin. This effect cannot be copied.
VS
-Unpredictable [Feat]:
If the opponent would use a Feat or an Effect called ‘Data Tennis’, that Feat/Effect is negated. Also, Prediction's effect doesn't work against Niou
-Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou has to predict his opponent as well as a copyable ability.
If the prediction is correct, the copied ability is applied at 100% and the opponent's stats drop by 2 points each. If the prediction was wrong, the copied ability is applied at 50% and all of Niou's stats drop by 1.5 points. This Effect cannot be copied nor can it be negated.
??
Irie cancels TWICE Niou's effects, first with the Feat (Feats>Effects, remember), then with an Opening Effect. But Illusion "can not be negated"...
That's key point, I think. The effect can not be used, so the chance of avoiding the cancelation that have Illusion or Shishido's Rising Shot, for example,doesn't exist. That effects (Illusion or Shishido's Rising)cancels the "cancelation" that the Canceling Effects do:Irie's Total Control,Akutsu's Sliding, Oni's Black Knive,Jiro or Bunta's Rising Shot, Reiji's Mirage,Billy's Shotgun,Itsuki's Sinker,Defensive or I Formation; or the drop of the points added that Inisight cause, for example.I dont know, but if it 'cannot use', then I guess the effect wouldn't be negate since it cannot even be used. But, I don't really know.
Pinnacle of Perfection need 'cannot be negate'. It doesn't make sense that Pinnacle of Great Wisdom can beat it, not even Yukimura's Yips can negate it.
IMAO, as I said in my post, both Irie and Shiraishi cancel Illusion (but not Mizuki's Data), because they cancel by FEATS. The Effect never happened.Feat tries to negate Niou's effect. Niou doesn't let that happen.
His effect doesn't let Niou activate his effect period, so Irie wins.
...Not that it matters. You are already preparing for our match haha?
Mizuki would hit Irie, so his effect would get destroyed.
Niou would get boosted 15 points with Samurai Drive.
48.
Irie cannot negate Illusion, so he drops to 47. Mizuki makes Niou go up to 50 anyway.
...Of course, that is assuming that I can predict where you are throwing Irie. Haha, seriously though, little bit early to start preparing don't you think? Am I that scary?
If an Effect states it cannot be negated, it can't. Period.How works both
-Quick Analysis [Feat]:
Feats, Effects and Auras that would make Irie’s points drop are negated.
-Total Control [Opening Effect]:
Unless the opponent has a Control of at least 15 he cannot use any effects or aura’s that increase his power, speed or spin. This effect cannot be copied.
VS
-Unpredictable [Feat]:
If the opponent would use a Feat or an Effect called ‘Data Tennis’, that Feat/Effect is negated. Also, Prediction's effect doesn't work against Niou
-Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou has to predict his opponent as well as a copyable ability.
If the prediction is correct, the copied ability is applied at 100% and the opponent's stats drop by 2 points each. If the prediction was wrong, the copied ability is applied at 50% and all of Niou's stats drop by 1.5 points. This Effect cannot be copied nor can it be negated.
??
Irie cancels TWICE Niou's effects, first with the Feat (Feats>Effects, remember), then with an Opening Effect. But Illusion "can not be negated"...