Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)
*psst... it's a pun.. Blai + Barney = Blarney*

*psst... it's a pun.. Blai + Barney = Blarney*


... what's got Barney... why.. and... hmmm.... anyhow, I'll just take it how it is 

Be illegally awesome with the shiznit??? < Much better 
Dude... shiznit? This is the 21st century. Blarney IS the shiznit. Read the bro code and come back to me later kkthnxbye NEXT PLEASEThe "illegally awesome" bit rulez, but the Blarney thing just doesn't.
Be illegally awesome with the shiznit??? < Much better
![]()
?? 
Fuck you!Awesome logic is awesome!
sooo.. you said you've got an valentine. who's thatgir..bitch?![]()
Her name is Caroline, but I never went out. I had something important to take care of.Yeh, was last sunday, turdface. You have tomorrow to apply for membership in Green Youth, go to Stockholm for the Riksårsmöte and then go out with us in Stockholm InnerstadIt's valentine's day soon? Or has it been? Man, I didn't even know it was soon.. or recently. >_>
Going to be a kick-ass weekend!Hi hun, it was nice, I spent err... like, £5 on gifts. I had one but never went out, but hey, I had two valentines last year so it complements pretty nice. Aaaaaaaanyway, how was your Val. Day?Blai-chan hello! how was valentine's day for you? How much you spend on gifts? Wait, I hope you had a VALENTINE for this special day O.o, do you|?
Fuck that, none. Not good for yaPeanut butter or Marmite??
![]()
Great answer!Fuck that, none. Not good for ya![]()
Dope find Blai! 'Prop Dylan' lol. I'll defintely check out more of their work!On a sidenote, Jin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHzN-4YOtVw

Makes me realize I've got a maths test next week and I'm seriously in need of studying...
) and you make me think of the worst possible thing. 

Glad I could help! So, were they hot, or just hot?




.
Atm, must say either one of these three