Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I LIKE NIPPLES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MY SECRET IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDK. i dont remember i need to reread it. i LOVED sena, but i also like the fat guy!! BTW sarah LOVES, to be, screwed........drivers. hahhaha. one time we went out and she drank so much that when she came home she let out the brown fountain, a fountain of throw up. IT WOULDNT STOP!!!!!!!!! P.S. i like "!"
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
white Russian? orly?
pretty hard drink IMO. Didnt know there are girls out there who do enjoy it
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ Gcat - I love pierced nipples on a female too. Brown fountain lol..that's actually quite disgusting...:err

Monta, Kurita & Komusubi are my favourite characters. :smugbunny

@ Dive & E3 - I haven't tried White Russian before, should I? :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No you shouldnt.
seriously, you're already all high with no alc, don't wanna see you drunk tbh.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, a White Russian is pretty rough. If I do drink them, it never a full glass, and it's always one. Vodka is pretty potent stuff.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can't be helped I guess D: selffuck :darn

whats with all you Piecetards btw? Seems like the tears dried already, huh? >:[
lol piecetards. I generally don't like them the most out of all Big 3-tards. Most of the time they praise OP as the second coming, and refuse to acknowledge any sort of flaw it has. Probably the most infuriating when arguing with, or maybe they're all really good trolls :tem

I've heard Narutards are the worst, but I haven't met any on the net or IRL
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Narutards are the worst. Oh man. I've seen so many kids walk around with Naruto headbands. D=
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But those are the little kids,who don't even understand most of the words in this manga.

I for example would say that i'm a complete Naruto fan,but not a tard like those little kids,who probably even run around screaming "RASENGAN!!!!" >_>
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've seen people like that. Darn you high school!
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Narutards are the worst. Oh man. I've seen so many kids walk around with Naruto headbands. D=
I wouldn't mind having one of those Akatsuki cloaks though <__>
damn they look badass


But those are the little kids,who don't even understand most of the words in this manga.

I for example would say that i'm a complete Naruto fan,but not a tard like those little kids,who probably even run around screaming "RASENGAN!!!!" >_>
silly googlez. All Naruto fans are tards :tem

except me of course
but I think the headband people are a myth, I've never seen one in my life. Than again, I don't really know much people who are into anime in the first place lol
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Man, that's nuts, Blitz. I cannot believe you haven't even run into one kid from high school. Mind had about three that wore them. There was even one kid who wore an Inuyasha necklace. I've seen people outside of school wear them too.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wouldn't mind having one of those Akatsuki cloaks though <__>
damn they look badass
That's true...
silly googlez. All Naruto fans are tards :tem

except me of course
but I think the headband people are a myth, I've never seen one in my life. Than again, I don't really know much people who are into anime in the first place lol
There are more than enough,trust me:

I once saw someone on tv who had a headband on carnival
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've never seen the hangout thread this busy/active before. :tem

I bet this thread is dead now. :smile-big
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, that's nuts, Blitz. I cannot believe you haven't even run into one kid from high school. Mind had about three that wore them. There was even one kid who wore an Inuyasha necklace. I've seen people outside of school wear them too.
nah I've never ran into hardcore fans of anything...probably because I didn't go to high school in the states lol. But there were of plenty of anime fans in mine. Unfortunately its just me, myself and I now D:

That's true...

There are more than enough,trust me:

I once saw someone on tv who had a headband on carnival
woah man, these guys appear on TV now? I guess I underestimated Naruto's popularity worldwide, but wearing the headband is kinda excessive. Like learning the the hand symbols or something lol

also...
ATTENTION EVERYONE: BUGGY'S SIG IS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!

Vote for option 2 because it is clearly the best! Or whichever you prefer :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Buggy speaks the truth! No. 5 is the sh*t! :shakefist

CBlitz...such heroic nonsense..


:smile-big

No.5 plays beautifully...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But, that's not an option. :oh

You'll have to wait at least a month until the next music song contest and bare in mind it's usually the mods that choose the songs for submission. Your better off voting for no.5 Dive~ :)
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OMG japanese Black metal? No thanks, I can't even stand the english variety, except for the melodic-ish kind, like Minas Morgul or Windir. Best Black metal (I can tolerate) out there :)

Nooooooo Dive, vote for #2!!! Seriously its a lot better than whatever Buggy is talking about....:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top