Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^
OH yeah >: D OH YEAH!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :kukuku
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lool that is nicely put strider-san!, Blai you went deep with your explanation.

@sarah: I hear what you're saying, I don't ever wanna get to a stage where it's like "hmmm, sex? ahhhh not again, I already know it's gonna be like last time" like it's some tv show I've already seen and don't want a repeat. I want new episodes everytime, it's good to having the other person guessing what you're gonna do next. I won't go into details but yeah different positions, styles, all that shit :)
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HEY can anyone post the ranking system with the amount of posts you need for each one??? this time ill be sure to save it or put it somewhere so no one else asks.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Woo. 19 year old virgin!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Its okay. i was a late bloomer myself, but i learned quick!! it doesnt matter when you start, just how fast you finish xD!!
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, so every male around here, please don't take a page out of Gcat's book.



Awww... I'm sorry, that was mean <3 <3
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey strawhatsarah!

So what kind of piercings do you have? Do you have your belly button pierced? :blink
Gcat, do you read any ecchi manga's?
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have my ears gauged to 1 inch, and a nostril piercing in my right nostril. I used to have SO much more! At one time I had 20!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the only mangas i read are ones i like, i dont even know what ecchi is. i currently read: One Piece, BLEACH, Naruto, History Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Hunter X Hunter, and Fairy Tail.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ecchi is pervert. So like ****** and whatnot.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Its okay. i was a late bloomer myself, but i learned quick!! it doesnt matter when you start, just how fast you finish xD!!
Haha. It's not that I'm a "late bloomer," I never had a boy friend. =P

Hey, Sarah, from the looks of your picture, you have a scar in your eyebrow. So I'm assuming you have an eyebrow piercing. What happened to it?
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dive, yea I had an eyebrow piercing once and I loved it... but it got rejected. Over time the skin got thinner and thinner until one day i woke up and it was hanging by what looked like thread, but was really my skin. I touched the ring and it fell out, and now I have a perma scar.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gcat, you should definitely check out Eyeshield 21! :thumbs

:jawdrop Damn, 20 piercings!?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dive, yea I had an eyebrow piercing once and I loved it... but it got rejected. Over time the skin got thinner and thinner until one day i woke up and it was hanging by what looked like thread, but was really my skin. I touched the ring and it fell out, and now I have a perma scar.
I figured it had to of been ripped out or something. The scar looked kinda big for a piercing hole. Sorry that happened.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's okay. I am a completely different person now than what I was back then!! The only thing that has stayed the same is my love for manga and anime! :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So what manga's are you currently reading, Sarah & Dive?
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
One Piece and Fairy Tail are my ongoing ones. I used to be able to read so much more but I've fallen off and gotten way too busy with school and work.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool. One Piece is the sh*t! :shakefist

Your sig is from Honey and Clover, right? :nuts I love that anime. I find Hagumi Hanamoto to be extremely irritating most of the time though.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes it is!!! It's my favorite anime of all time. I think I have watched part 1 about 6 times and part 2 only once, though its because I love the first one best. You know, I can often agree with you, but takemoto has given her a run for her money lol. But seriously, H&C changed me, even if it was a small part.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Only one I'm keeping up with that's in publication is Hunter x Hunter. I found copies of the Peach Girl continuation, Sae's Story, at the library, as well as copies of D'Eon and Emma. Otherwise, I'm not reading much. I go on spurts with manga, haha. And I'm currently finishing up the Nana anime series. Just waiting for the new spring season of anime to start up. =D

How about you Buggy?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ strawhatsarah - I've just recently started watching H&C. I'm up to episode 11 lol of part 1. Uni, work and other stuff are in the way otherwise I would've probably finished watching all of the episodes by now.

You should give Psyren a try! :thumbs You can start reading it here or here or here or here or even here. Your more than welcome to particpate in the Psyren discussions. :D

@ Dive - One Piece, FMA & Psyren are the main ones I'm currently following. :) I'm finding it a struggle to start reading any new manga, I've dropped so many this month lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top