Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have been to cities that have over 10 MILLION people!!! Not many cities have that in the world today, but its not good. It all depends on the country and culture too. Do you have EVERYTHING in your city?? i heard Finland has some state of the art cities, does Sweden too??
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I use MH and uni in class on my laptop!! can't be caught; my skills are ninja like OOORAAAAAAH!!! and on my Blackberry too, granted it's not very fast but it can do the job.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I dont really like big cities, even though ive always lived in them. My current city, Birmingham has a million (2 if you include the surrounding areas etc). I lived in london, its population depends on your definition of what is part of london (and the time of day) but its something like 7-12 million. I also lived for some time in toronto which is a couple million. Even though i never lived in in small cities/towns i prefer them to bigger places mainly because i have this theory that things go at a slower pace in smaller cities/towns and i like that.

One Liners are pointless, but can we have short convos??
:rofl

So says the guy who just posted a one liner. xD
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That was the point!!! xD

Now a conversation starter....
Is it wrong to want to have space for yourself and not want to be with anyone,even your significant other??
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you know what makes it wrong? not being honest and not asking for the space... rather than just taking it and making the other person think they did something wrong.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oh I'm doing good, I think. Still a long way to go in the cooking world, but I'm trying. hehe.
Well as long as you enjoy cooking you should be alright, I've recently noticed an increase in cooks that doesn't really want to cook which in turn results in bad dishes. :scry
I also cut down on beer, ippy. totally. when the guys drink, I wait at least an hour, then order some juice or something. If I absolutely must have a "good" time, I'd order some gay ladies' drink like a margarita haha.
I don't drink at all for a few weeks then I have one or two binges and then I keep sober for a few weeks again.
It went so bad that I couldn't eat properly, my stomach couldn't take it, had to live on bananas and filmjölk for a bit longer than a week. Still eat them both regularly though since my stomach still isn't quite a 100% alright. :faint
-_- I'm actually 5th place. and trailing from Yonie. And that guy's leagues ahead of me. You, ippy, must be King.
Aye, it's nice to see even though I haven't been really active lately that my legacy and status as the drunk demigod isn't gone. :D
Ippy, I do use a similar recipe for truffles, but I don't use butter. just the cream and chocolate and whatnot. Of course the coatings like nuts and other stuff too.
Well there's countless ways to make truffles, I don't know two chefs that uses the same recipe for truffles.
Well that could be said for alot of things though.
BTW, if you guys are interested, we do have a Recipe Thread. :)
I know but I can't be bothered to write in it. :lick
Jaime oliver shits on heston and ramsay etc :smile-big
Ramsay maybe, Heston no-fucking-way. :smile-big


I've been doing nothing really. Actually no, ive been haunting my library. Its because ive discovered just how cool libraries are, you can get books without paying! >.>; So no, unless reading fantasy books non-stop is no good, i havent been upto anything no-good.
Haven't been to a library in years.
And no I wouldn't call it a no-good activity unless you were listning to music really loud or stole one book or more or something else. -_-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I think he won't mind if I tell him Im just there for the food.....:gigglebunny



Phase 2: How many cars can I buy with 20k, turns out I don't have 20k so on to phase 3 :kukuku


You don't really have to have 20,000 to complete phase two, you could just pretend, the dealer, seller or whomever doesn't have to know right? :sbunny
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your right!! :hi5 But I think it's best if I move onto phase 3 :kukuku Time to stand in front 7-11.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Random Question - Ippy, how long will you be on MH while poking your bellybutton?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Your right!! :hi5 But I think it's best if I move onto phase 3 :kukuku Time to stand in front 7-11.
Instead of phonenumbers can't you insult them and see how many that'll slap you. :kukuku
Random Question - Ippy, how long will you be on MH while poking your bellybutton?
I don't know, been a while since I posted a decent amount here although it's not even close to the old days.. I'm almost active again aren't I? :nuts
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I like whacking Blai with a sword.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I like whacking Blai with a sword.
... Why? Shouldn't you slice or cut with a sword for it to be really effective? :blink
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Instead of phonenumbers can't you insult them and see how many that'll slap you. :kukuku
Genius :kukuku
... Why? Shouldn't you slice or cut with a sword for it to be really effective? :blink
I think he was using sword to symbolize something.....whacking :imslow

If thats the case it makse sense why he likes it:kukuku
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:nuts Even though Im way older than that im sure it doesnt matter, hey maybe I will get worse punishment than a slap.

Oh yeah :eyeroll I like whacking my sword at asian chicks :hbunny
Well a worse punishment would be a good thing if you'd happen to be a so called 'M' character.. :XD

I bet you like to whack your sword at a lot of things. :eyeroll
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well a worse punishment would be a good thing if you'd happen to be a so called 'M' character.. :XD
Oh Iam, Im one sadistic masochist bastard >: D

I bet you like to whack your sword at a lot of things. :eyeroll
:nutsI actually do, but blai isn't one of those things unlike that mister over there.:smugbunny
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oh Iam, Im one sadistic masochist bastard >: D



:nutsI actually do, but blai isn't one of those things unlike that mister over there.:smugbunny
Well so are you going to try it out? The insulting? :shifty

Well since Blai likes you he probably likes to whack his sword at you. :turtle
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I like whacking Blai with a sword.
Try me. :oh

:nutsI actually do, but blai isn't one of those things unlike that mister over there.:smugbunny
I read that. :notrust But somehow, I'm okay with it

I don't know, been a while since I posted a decent amount here although it's not even close to the old days.. I'm almost active again aren't I? :nuts
You're rusty, take a beer, check out the 3D thread and relax. You have your medal, the only thing I ask is a bunch of pointless incoherent posts with incorrect grammar and a lot of curses to delete. =3 - Welcome back!


Well since Blai likes you he probably likes to whack his sword at you. :turtle

HEY! Let's keep it professional. :notrust Call me!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top