Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thats why you are nice and fluffy baby!!! Sarah has many voices in her head, she cant hear all of them at once. rambling is fun?? dont you care about constructive conversations??
I'm not fluffy... just have some meat :D

And i DO offer constructive conversations, its just sometimes I like to interject with random thoughts. I think that is what gives me my charm... my professor said so her self!
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Was this a real professor or one of the imaginary ones???

Did anyone, EXCEPT SARAH, see the news about the Going Merry??

Sarah article please??
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nice come back. Very true. I have a question; care to explain that medal??
The medal was Epuls idea, and why we came to the conclusion that it should be for loyalty is in and old ramble between me, Epul and Ba-san from which I remember nothing of.
It should be in an older HO thread. :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:o I've never seen iThePirate this active before. How's it going?

Gcat, have you started reading Psyren yet? :blink
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
And it was a real professor. I never have imaginary ones! You are making me out to be a crazy woman.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not Crazy baby just not sane!! xD. No i have not read Psyren, i am focusing on Anime and work right now, the latter i wish would cease. Can anyone else earn that medal; its shiny!!!!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:o I've never seen iThePirate this active before. How's it going?

Gcat, have you started reading Psyren yet? :blink
It might just be temporary though. >_>

AH well, nevermind, what's up Buggy?
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not Crazy baby just not sane!! xD. No i have not read Psyren, i am focusing on Anime and work right now, the latter i wish would cease. Can anyone else earn that medal; its shiny!!!!!
You will earn the medal for most "!" used on MH. I wonder what my medal would be??
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It might just be temporary though. >_>

Ah well, nevermind, what's up Buggy?
Well it's still good to see you online nevertheless. :thumbs

I'm good just the same old me, I can't wait for the bloody summer though. I had enough of Uni lol, work is piling up and the deadlines are just around the corner. :nerve

Right now, I'm about to watch Ocean's Twelve! :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well it's still good to see you online nevertheless. :thumbs

I'm good just the same old me, I can't wait for the bloody summer though. I had enough of Uni lol, work is piling up and the deadlines are just around the corner. :nerve

Right now, I'm about to watch Ocean's Twelve! :D
Piles of work and deadlines approaching and you are going to watch Ocean's Twelve?
The only way that isn't irresponsible is if you have a few beers. :nod
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have been using MH for a while and after many many months I AM A HERO!!!!!!!

My cousin use to study while he drank beers, damn kid was the smartest in his class.
I have never done any homework, only projects and graded homework and i turned out just fine. my teacher always said that in the real world, the date doesnt matter rather the context does. point; sheets are revised and things can be postponed but if something is wrong then it can never be fixed.

Thank you MH for being AWESOME!!!
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes the context does matter but when your boss tells you over and over again "get it to me by ___ date" you kind of have to oblige and just do it. However, if you explain to your boss that if you have to do it within that time frame it will cost quality, you have a point, babe. Though some bosses are just jerks who don't care... :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Piles of work and deadlines approaching and you are going to watch Ocean's Twelve?
The only way that isn't irresponsible is if you have a few beers. :nod
Yessir! :smile-big

Damn, I've never tried drinking booze while studying. I know for a fact that sh*t won't work with me lol. So do any of you have any plans for the summer yet? :blink
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So do any of you have any plans for the summer yet? :blink
Right at the end of my semester I am visiting Gcat in Brazil--we havent seen each other since December 16!!! And hopefully he comes back with me, if not he's coming back for my graduation on May 7. Then... who knows! If he goes back to Brazil for his job then I may go spend the summer in Brazil! If I dont go and he's in brazil it shall be a very lonely one before the start of grad school :( Lets hope he stays so we can have hot summer sex all summer long.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I wish you and Gcat all the best! :smile-big I'm sure your baby won't let you down...;)

So Sarah, are you slowly picking up/learning the Portuguese language? or are you both cool with the English language?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So do any of you have any plans for the summer yet? :blink
Random trips to Chicago. I'm going to Lollapalooza this year. Woo! I might get a group of friends together to go to Cedar Point in OH. Otherwise, not much going on. I never really take trips in the summer. My family and I are going to Myrtle Beach in October though. That'll be fun.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, I wish you and Gcat all the best! :smile-big I'm sure your baby won't let you down...;)

So Sarah, are you slowly picking up/learning the Portuguese language? or are you both cool with the English language?
Thanks! I know he won't :)

It seems like I am speaking for him, but he grew up in America even though he was born in Brazil, so he is fluent in both English and Portuguese. I am slowly picking up Portuguese, but I need to learn A LOT more before I go.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My friend knew Portuguese, since her mom is Portuguese (she was actually almost born in Portugal, but, ehehe, she was born on the plane to America). Then she never used it then "lost it." Although, whenever she got angry, she would randomly start yelling in Portuguese...
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah inform me on phase three later. :beer
Phase 3 complete >: D outcome: Perfect Score tis another day in my life.

@strawhatsarah

How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D

@Dive

How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top