Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope. I only play with fire.
whos your avatar chick btw?
playing with fire is awesome. I always used to burn things in chemistry >__>

*stealth pyromaniac-ing*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
When was the last time ya'll lit up something? and what was it?

I always messed around in my chemistry lessons lol. I use to burn anything and everything around me. Stationary, paper and other things....:ninja
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Bonfires. That's usually what I'm stuck with. Haha!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Im quite sane when it comes to fire. I give it healthy respect and dont burn anything unless i have too. :oh
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
(And I'm happy that ABBA is in the rock n roll hall of fame. Because I love ABBA. It's not like there's only rock artists in there. At least the Stooges are getting recognition.)
I don't even know why they bother calling it the RnR HoF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rock_and_Roll_Hall_of_Fame_inductees

I guarantee at least half of this list is not rock at all.

It's not that they're in a HoF, it's that they're in RnR Hall of Fame, that's not right. They shouldn't be there, Led Zeppelin, Lynrd Skynrd, and Queens should be there.
They've lost credibility.
They seem to induct people and bands that'll draw mainstream attention in the 21st century.
2001 Michael Jackson (Granted he was an major POP artist, but this is RnR)
2007 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five (Hiphop? Wtf?)
2008 Madonna (WTFWTFWTFWTF?!?!?!)
2009 Run DMC (Once again hiphop..)
2010 ABBA

So I ask once again why these people and not an influential band like Deep Purple?

...:cussing

Do note that I like hiphop quite a bit but hiphop isn't rock n' roll. :noworry
Tru, however that means it could be anyone since noone is as awesome as you. Except me, but I like to lay low :ninja
Sorry to say you're not as awesome as me, close though.. :nod

Oh.... thanks.. :oh
You're welcome. :lick

:barf

:bash

:tossu
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder which member up in this b:cussing bares the most sins?? :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Explain yourself!

Is it only lust?
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've done all of the seven deadly sins...

Lust: self explanatory. I've been way from Gcat for 3 months now and all i want to do is bone his brains out when i see him again.
Gluttony: i've eaten MANY pieces of sushi at a sushi buffet, and over-indulged. I was ONCE 267 pounds.
Greed: I can't seem to throw away things and I have a knack for collecting things. Plus I have somewhat of an obsession with expensive goods such as many Coach bags and expensive shoes and make up.
Sloth: I was extremely depressed and hopeless when I was 14-16 years old. From my depression I became lazy and definitely not a member of society. I dropped out of high school when i was 16, though I am now graduating from university.
Wrath: Some people have told me I need to take anger management classes. I can scream or become somewhat violent when very angry.
Pride: From judging people, to thinking I am superior in things such as intelligence or beauty, I have fallen to this sin many times.

But this doesn't make me a bad person at all. I'm just human..

I hope


Forgot envy

Envy: From seeing a girl that has a better body than mine, or one that writes better, I have been envious of many people.
 
Last edited:

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol I'm probably Sloth first and foremost. I'm so damn lazy, that even I can't excuse myself for it >__<. I'm also proud for reasons unknown to me, sooo Pride in full force. And Envy....damn I envy a lot of stuff

When was the last time ya'll lit up something? and what was it?
my garden. BURN EVEEEEEEEERYTHING

lol but it was controlled, I was burning a tree stump
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yay for accepting your faults! Accepting them just means you are in fact human, more so than those who won't accept them. Here, I'll even expose myself with you!

Lust: I have tons of lust, but my morals and ethics get in the way. I could have done it with the guy I fancy so many times, but morals and ethics...morals and ethics. If I didn't have them, we'd probably do it quite often.

Gluttony: There's a fat person inside of me that's just begging to get out. I eat. A lot. But I don't gain a pound, so I'm pretty thankful for that.

Greed: I want to be rich when I get older. This lower middle class life that my family is in I do not enjoy. At all. I collect things and I never throw them out. If it's going to have some value to me, I will keep it. And I never, ever, do anything that won't benefit me whatsoever. If I can gain something from it, I will do it.

Sloth: I procrastinate. A lot. It's a big fault of mine.

Wrath: I have quite a temper if I let it show. I've punched quite a few kids in the face during high school. I've been able to keep it down, but even I still have my limits.

Pride: I never like to admit I am wrong. I will constantly try to twist words and ideas into my favor, even if they are blatantly wrong. And when I don't feel like I can try to make myself seem right, I leave the situation. If it's on a forum, I won't return to the forum for a very long time. I take pride in my body and have a bad habit of degrading those who are heavier set. Not out loud, but inside my mind.

Envy: When people have something that I don't, I get very envious. My business teacher in high school is the man I respect and hate most. I respect him so much because he lives the life I want. I envy him because he has it, and I don't.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lust: I have tons of lust, but my morals and ethics get in the way. I could have done it with the guy I fancy so many times, but morals and ethics...morals and ethics. If I didn't have them, we'd probably do it quite often.
This is not okay. What about him? Is it ethical correct to just procrastinate it? ¬¬ I beg to differ.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is not okay. What about him? Is it ethical correct to just procrastinate it? ¬¬ I beg to differ.
silly Blai, men don't have feelings >__>

she doesn't need to worry about anything lol
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hey, if I didn't get to have sex I'd be pretty sad... for the moment, then find someone else to have it with, so it's not totally untrue that we don't have feelings. . ¬¬
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, if I didn't get to have sex I'd be pretty sad... for the moment, then find someone else to have it with, so it's not totally untrue that we don't have feelings. . ¬¬
doesn't compute :p

ahem, if you go out and have sex because you couldn't have sex with someone, than I'd say its sex for the sake of sex. Feelings are probably not gonna be important

unless its a fall out >_>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
doesn't compute :p

ahem, if you go out and have sex because you couldn't have sex with someone, than I'd say its sex for the sake of sex. Feelings are probably not gonna be important

unless its a fall out >_>
Hey, if I didn't get to have sex I'd be pretty sad...
Hey, hey, hey, I did write "I'd be pretty sad" at first... but then.... yes, for the sake of it only. ¬¬
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Guys, feel free to continue your discussions about love and relationships here. ^^;
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This is not okay. What about him? Is it ethical correct to just procrastinate it? ¬¬ I beg to differ.
He's fine with it, actually. He said he'd feel uncomfortable any way if he were to "pop my cherry." He probably wouldn't. But whatever.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
._. ..... Um...........

Anyways, I need a new car and I actually need a job to get it , weird o_o.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top