Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
True dat true dat :smoke


I'm Godly Sexy! Plus I have like 7 demons in me that tell me to do different things. One tells me to steal, another tells me to cause chaos, one tells me to buy tortilla chips, another tells me to bum around my house, another tells me to go girl watching, another tells me to go on the internet a lot, and finally the last one tells me to rape :shifty

Im unstoppable :kukuku
So you have seven demons within you? There are seven deadly sins.. Your demons doesn't seem to represent them... Thus your demons are low ranking demons which have no chance versus me.. :plot
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you have seven demons within you? There are seven deadly sins.. Your demons doesn't seem to represent them... Thus your demons are low ranking demons which have no chance versus me.. :plot
But I iz the sexyly god!!!

Sexyly God > Demigod :kukuku
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No you were "Godly Sexy" not "Sexly God"... :noworry

And I'm still a drunken demigod which trumps everything. :nod
I go both ways :jk

Don't make me come and sexyfy your house :kukuku
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is it with you and going both ways? :blink

And I doubt that you'll come to my house, hell even my country. :D
Idk what's with you and not both ways O_o

Oh I will come to your country, the good ol American way. With Gun blazing, tanks plowing and jet fighters soaring. ::lovebunny
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Idk what's with you and not both ways O_o

Oh I will come to your country, the good ol American way. With Gun blazing, tanks plowing and jet fighters soaring. ::lovebunny
I didn't write anything about "not both ways". I'm just curious about your fascination with both ways. :amuse

And you sure you can go to my country the ol' american way?
Obama is president now and even if it by some flaw in logic and reason still was George Walker Jr. we don't have any large amounts of oil here.. :D
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't write anything about "not both ways". I'm just curious about your fascination with both ways. :amuse

And you sure you can go to my country the ol' american way?
Obama is president now and even if it by some flaw in logic and reason still was George Walker Jr. we don't have any large amounts of oil here.. :D
:eyeroll Just because.


Well I'm coming there with those things by myself for a country take over :kukuku. And I will change the law for beer drinking to "Must be 50 years of age to drink"
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:eyeroll Just because.


Well I'm coming there with those things by myself for a country take over :kukuku. And I will change the law for beer drinking to "Must be 50 years of age to drink"
How do you know that I'm not 50+? :sbunny
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Is it normal waking up at 5:30 pm? I feel like shit.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Is it normal waking up at 5:30 pm? I feel like shit.
For me it can be kind of normal, well more normal than I have it now, I can't remember if I fell asleep last night or not. :dance

You hungover? :tem
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nah, i would understand it then. But i went to sleep around 1, perfectly normal. And the scary thing is i could have slept longer if i wasnt woken up. -_-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Nah, i would understand it then. But i went to sleep around 1, perfectly normal. And the scary thing is i could have slept longer if i wasnt woken up. -_-;
Seriously? What have you been doing? Running in circles around moving cars? Drugs? Is is drugs? Have you been doing drugs? It is drugs isn't it? :wtf

:p
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Bought a pack of 10 cigs today, only got to smoke 2 and the other 8 went to my mates. Fuckers -_-; Is it just me or is this shit getting expensive? lol
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hurt, disgusted, and exhausted of people. When does it ever get easier?


Hey all, I know this isn't the right place to do it, but I kind of need all the help I can get. My grandpa is sick, and we dont know what the outcome will be in a few months. His 90th birthday is in a week, and im just hoping he'll make it till then. Even if you don't believe in religion, can people pray for him? I don't know where or who else to turn to.

Thanks.

-Sarah
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Bought a pack of 10 cigs today, only got to smoke 2 and the other 8 went to my mates. Fuckers -_-; Is it just me or is this shit getting expensive? lol
Yeah it's way to expensive, I even quit buying, only smoke every now and then, don't really need to smoke, I've got snus. :woo
Hurt, disgusted, and exhausted of people. When does it ever get easier?
<hr noshade size="1">
Hey all, I know this isn't the right place to do it, but I kind of need all the help I can get. My grandpa is sick, and we dont know what the outcome will be in a few months. His 90th birthday is in a week, and im just hoping he'll make it till then. Even if you don't believe in religion, can people pray for him? I don't know where or who else to turn to.

Thanks.

-Sarah
I'm so sorry to hear that. :comfort
Why wouldn't this be one of the right places to bring it up?
My thoughts are with you and your grandfather.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah it's way to expensive, I even quit buying, only smoke every now and then, don't really need to smoke, I've got snus. :woo
I used to smoke only when I drank, but now that don't work lol And I hate to live off my mate's cigs so when I get some, fuckers live off mine -_- Ain't snus illegal?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I used to smoke only when I drank, but now that don't work lol And I hate to live off my mate's cigs so when I get some, fuckers live off mine -_- Ain't snus illegal?
Maybe snus is illegal in England, here there would be riots if they banned it. :guns :ninja

Snus is so much better than smokes though, stronger, usually lasts longer (that depends on the individual though), depending on which snus you use doesn't give you bad breath and it usually doesn't bother people around you (the act of disposing of used snus can but rarely the act of using it itself) :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top