Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

Oni_James

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
858
Reaction score
190
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Catalonia
Can anyone scanlate Gintama chapters 292 and 295-299 and put them in Mangafox?

Since is very likely the anime is going to enter into hiatus until October, we need more than never to have the manga constantly updated.
<hr noshade size="1">
Chapter 300 spoiler pics. BIG THINGS happen.
No fucking way>.< Otose can't die like this >.<, who'd have thought this arc would have such a plot big event, even thought Sorachi is Sorachi, may be that's a fake and Otose will come back saying something like "This old hag won't die that easily"

I hope after that the Manga Editors stop being lazy and scanlate the 5 missing chapters for once to all. Come on, the anime is going to be stopped or in hiatus and we have Bomber D Rufi translations :(
At least we have Bomber D Rufi's tranlsations, i remember having read chapters with the translation and the raw xD I hope Gintoki does some anime-only gags about the hiatus, the "we've stretched the episode enough to keep going" gags were really funny. I thought the anime would start hiatus at the end of Ketsuno-vs-Shirino arc, but the Ketsuno-vs-Shirino arc has already ended this week and it's starting santa's arc next week, insane pace there o.O Definitely it's going to start hiatus with ending santa arc
 
Last edited:

eviesaur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I sure hope the Manga Editors get to those missing chapters. With Gintama [anime] ending soon, I'm going to need to replace the missing episodes with the manga chapters. The only reason I don't really read the manga is because the chapters take so long to get translated and scanlated, plus a lot of them are missing.
 

ikuroi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Latest chapter was awesome, cool to see how Otose and Gintoki met, but damn... Jirou is a beast! To beat Gintoki like that, well I guess Gin does need a katana for the next encounter.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Could someone upload chapter 297th (raw)? Instead of 297 there is 298th (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/75260/1).

What's depressing is that there is no place other than MH that archives raws (raw paradise sucks, not only it has only newest chapters, they're using shitty hotfile to serve them). There are several places were there are raw volumes but not newest chapters... And since I've missed opportunity to download the raw when it has just came out I've been left with nothing but 298 chapter.

Anyway, I've found Chinese Edited Manga (and it wasn't easy to find at least that) and I'll upload it so that other people can view 297th chapter also.

http://www.multiupload.com/34E7EBWIHF

Or you can go here: http://mangahelpers.com/s/gin-no-tsuyaku/details/76511

Edit:
I've found the raw.
 
Last edited:

Sadaharu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
OMG, is Otose really dead? I can't imagine how the story would progress with her dead...:oh
 

Zaresh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
OMG, is Otose really dead? I can't imagine how the story would progress with her dead...:oh
A lot of things to come:

-There's a war in Kabuki-cho, and nobody is there to stop it (nobody cares about it, I really don't think the Shinsengumi are going to do anything really significant). Even if Gintoki isn't going to take revenge for Otose's death (after all, he stoped the revenge for his master when the amanto war ended. He isn't a vendetta guy anymore and this arc -I guess- is about revenge itself), he sure is going to stop them. It's his city, they're his people, his pals, his family: He must protect them.
-We don't know how are going to react Shinpachi and Kagura. Sure, Gintoki is going to take care of them, trying them not to get involved into. But...
-Honestly I think there's something really big behind this civil war. Maybe Kamui has something to do with.
 
Last edited:

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
NOOOOO~~~!!! Otose-san has passed away!!!
A lot of japanese blog(fansites) were so shocked with this developing. A lot of them hoping that Otose-san isn't die yet, or maybe will "revive" in the end. Other word, they ran away from this reality XD
Well to tell the truth, this is really shocking to me. Really, with her death...this comic may have a upside down turning point into a 100% serious developing??
Kamui is behind this? Nah...I sure it wasn't his plan. It was Jirou's daughter who planned the revenge on Otose all the time, and she succeed. Damn...
Next chapter will be the interesting point...What will Gintoki gonna react and what will his friends gonna do to help Gintoki?
I was hoping for Katsura, Tsukuyo and etc come by Gintoki's side and support his mental trauma. I sure Kagura and Sinpachi will have a huge cry for this incident happened. Not to mentioned about Tama-chan and Katherine. (Prepare a tissue box on my side next chapter)
Man, JUMP comics these days sure love to give the readers shocks this year, first is One Piece, Bleach and then Gintama. That's why I love this series. It is one of the best series I admired.
 
Last edited:

Zaresh

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
NOOOOO~~~!!! Otose-san has passed away!!!
Kamui is behind this? Nah...I sure it wasn't his plan. It was Jirou's daughter who planned the revenge on Otose all the time, and she succeed. Damn...
It's just that I feel like someone, one of the major evil guys, is really behind this "war in kabuki-cho" thing; and Kamui is the better candidate. He was the one behind the events of Yoshiwara. He certainly not enjoyed Gintoki's win against... whatever were his name, that king (I can't remember the name!). Maybe this is just a revenge for that, trying to destabilize the town of Gintoki and pulling into the power a mad bloody-alike ally (Jiro's daughter).

Man, JUMP comics these days sure love to give the readers shocks this year, first is One Piece, Bleach and then Gintama. That's why I love this series. It is one of the best series I admired.
This was a quality and serious "jump" to Gintama. Earlier it was wonderful, but now... it's just awesome!
 
Last edited:

eviesaur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Otoseeeeeeeeeeeeee! NO! And damn. Gin's wooden sword broke. :/


I can't wait for the next chapter (if they ever post it)! And I'm definitely going to reread this arc since I just started like one or two chapters I go. :P It's bad that Otose died, but maybe since she's died...there will be a possibility that Gintama will go up in popularity? Which means more scanlated chapters?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I think death of Otose is biggest irony in Gintama.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
302
This arc is going to be the best in a whole history of shounens. Gintoki took wakizashi (I think this is what it's called) and katana and they're not wooden. Awesome.
 

eviesaur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
302
This arc is going to be the best in a whole history of shounens. Gintoki took wakizashi (I think this is what it's called) and katana and they're not wooden. Awesome.
Where did you find chapter 302..?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Move the the posts with anime discussion over here.

@eviesaur: Raw paradise has 302.
 

soulr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Gintama

any1 read the latest chapter///
read it.. there's no way they pulling of the show for good now..
it's just that you can't add filler's to gintama like you can in "naruto or "bleach"
...hideaki ...is good
 

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I had read both chapter 301 and 302. They were very good chapters.
I GLAD Otose is still alive. She may still in critical condition but that's all we readers need. Now is time for Gintoki (Yorozuya team) to strike back!
 

nassass

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
18
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
302
This arc is going to be the best in a whole history of shounens. Gintoki took wakizashi (I think this is what it's called) and katana and they're not wooden. Awesome.
No that isn't a wakizashi. Wakizashi is a short sword.
That was a jutte or jitte.

Kabuki chou's people has complain at the poll arc, I think this time they do something for popularity. ;)

BTW now probably the Gintama scans will have higher priority, since no anime. Although not the best deal. :(
 
Last edited:

Master OZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Reading the chapters gave me a weird feeling. As if Sorachi has some kind of plan or scheme thought out for the whole manga.I mean it´s like he was creating his manga universe for like 300 lessons, filling it with characters and gave it some preliminary plots and now he is getting to the business. I get the feeling manga will be more and more filled with "serious" arcs from now on. Another thing that bugged me was how interwoven some characters are with each other. Seriously, Otose was a beauty that many boys were visiting the shop she worked in just to be close to her. Next thing we know that she was such a beauty that she took away Tatsugorou from Oiwa. The same Tatsugorou is one step ahead in relationship with Otose than Jirochou. They become all buddies. Tatsugorou (his back image reminded me of Takasugi but that´s probably just me) dies and the rest is going on now. And here I was at the beginning of the manga that Gin (as mysterious and complicated as he still is) was saved by some random useless babaa.
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
303
This is beyond epic. Not only Kagura, Shinpachi, Catherine (she will probably try to save Saigou's son) and Tama are helping Gintoki but almost every character that was helped by Yorozuya!!!
Gintama completly destroys any other manga, it's just too awesome.
 

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
303
This is beyond epic. Not only Kagura, Shinpachi, Catherine (she will probably try to save Saigou's son) and Tama are helping Gintoki but almost every character that was helped by Yorozuya!!!
Gintama completly destroys any other manga, it's just too awesome.
I read that just now. That was way too EPIC XD. Let's show these punks the real POWER(Horror) of Kabuki Town XD Gogogo Yorozuya Team!!

Yeah Gintama had win over other mangas this week. RATED R MANGA!! XD
 
Top