- Joined
- Jun 5, 2007
- Messages
- 3,308
- Reaction score
- 1,368
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Did MH get hacked?

Thanks, I'm glad you approve.A pretty shitty April fools if you ask me

No problemThanks, I'm glad you approve
Great sense of humor you all must have, try getting out a bit more...Personally, I thought it was pretty awesome, and so did the majority of people![]()
so that was your idea i was fooled by the interview i though it was for real and i started calling this called sick nimmons a couple of names .Thanks, I'm glad you approve.
Personally, I thought it was pretty awesome, and so did the majority of people![]()
hehe, nah not mineso that was your idea i was fooled by the interview i though it was for real and i started calling this called sick nimmons a couple of names .
But I do think it was rather good still!