Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Why not go sun and pay a flat rate of 900+ per month for unlimited net?
Sun cell is a division of digitel - hence, it's full of lies. expect disconnections 1/3rds of the time.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's doing a hell of a lot better than globe though.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
everything is better than globe. :noworry

well this is just a backup. I have this for my travel. I have a PLDT connection back home.

Sun sounds tempting, but back up here in the mountains, good luck sa signal. >.>
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Izzat Terry Crews? WTF.

Why not go sun and pay a flat rate of 900+ per month for unlimited net? You can also go for the 999 plan from PLDT and get a land line with it (for 1200 you get about 3 months free NDD/IDD calls, but you'll have to dog PLDT about it since they might charge you extra...it's what happened to us)?
Man, every ISPs on the ~999 plan per month.

I myself am on Destiny, and extremely satisfied since we moved out of an airbase and onto a literal cul-de-sac. P999 per month, plus free cable TV if you know how to talk to the technician :).

everything is better than globe. :noworry

well this is just a backup. I have this for my travel. I have a PLDT connection back home.

Sun sounds tempting, but back up here in the mountains, good luck sa signal. >.>
Hey, BB, since you've got unlimited internet in the mountains, and the Nodame movie part I DVD is bound to be released sometime soon (4 months now since the movie was shown), want some invites to asiatorrents? It's a members-only torrent site with all sorts of Asian (Jap, Korean, Hong Kong/China, Indian, Thai, Filipino) movies and series. All you have to do is maintain a seeding ratio.

I've got 3 invitations I've got unspent for some time now, so if anyone wants em, just ask me.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
meron bang asian AV's?

:D
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ bbsai - yeah, i read the film's banned in several countries.

re: sun - it's metrowide daw. goodluck nga pag nasa mountains ka.

re: globe - at home, i find it weird that our place is just 2 houses away from a globe tower and yet i get a full load of signal from smart but my tattoo cant even receive half of it. weird..
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@hunter. Yeah, meron din akong 5 invite sa Asian AVs na site. :D

EDIT: Anyone know a decent free webhosting service? I signed up for Awardspace, but the server I was on is down for a week now. I need something that can support the latest wordpress, I'm too lazy to layout the design myself.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re: Terry Crewes- Hell yes!

re: plan 999- It's to attract people to get their services. Once they get the shitty plan, they'll give you the crappiest service ever and force you to either stay with the shit plan, or upgrade to something minutely better.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
re: shitty plan - just like every other company. i know i'd do the same to earn a shit load of money.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ah well, that's life in the philippines. he who strangles the citizens better than most rules the country.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
ah well, that's life in the philippines. he who strangles the citizens better than most rules the country.
Isnt that like every other country? :oh
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
or isnt that capitalism? crap, a headache. g'nyt guys. :bye
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It is capitalism... the welfare collecting, crack dealing, step-father of the world. We know he'd bad for us, yet we continue to subscribe because we need his shit.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
and don't start comparing it to socialist shits...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
re: capitalism - nah, we won't. :)

*yawn* lately i've been craving for sleep a lot, like a LOT. 'di ako sure pero i think it has something to do with my blood sugar level ek-ek. *yawn*
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Izzat Terry Crews? WTF.
is.... terry crews the guy on White Chicks?


Hey, BB, since you've got unlimited internet in the mountains, and the Nodame movie part I DVD is bound to be released sometime soon (4 months now since the movie was shown), want some invites to asiatorrents? It's a members-only torrent site with all sorts of Asian (Jap, Korean, Hong Kong/China, Indian, Thai, Filipino) movies and series. All you have to do is maintain a seeding ratio.

I've got 3 invitations I've got unspent for some time now, so if anyone wants em, just ask me.
you got it wrong, kuro-tan. I got limited net up in the mountains. BUT I'M BACK IN CEBU AND I'M LOVING IT :narutokyu

so I can now access internet 24/7. :wtf

I'd love the invite, thanks. PM it to me please \o/

re: plan 999- It's to attract people to get their services. Once they get the shitty plan, they'll give you the crappiest service ever and force you to either stay with the shit plan, or upgrade to something minutely better.
so I take it you're on the 999 plan as well. :oh

or isnt that capitalism? crap, a headache. g'nyt guys. :bye
that's what you get for talking about politics or worldly stuff, man.

Fill your head with anime a little, will ya?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I highly recommend watching "The God of Cookery". It's a Stephen Chow film.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re: Terry Crewes- yes, he's the guy from white chicks, balls of fury, and everybody hates chris... and HE'S AWESOME!

re: plan 999- No, my mom "upgraded" to a 1200 for the free, yet limited NDD/IDD calls. The increase in speed is barely noticeable, but at least I'm not clocking 700-900ms while playing online games now (down to 500-700ms).

re:god of cookery- It's a hilarious movie, you don't even need to know a single thing about the kitchen to get the jokes.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
that's the magic of Stephen Chow's movies, you don't have to be familiar with anything the movie is about.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
brains...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top