Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I officially declare this the spamiest thread at MH. Congratulations.

I do color pages as my wall paper too. My current wall paper.
You're jealous people feel more comfortable talking here. :3

That's kinda boring. Add a bit background. Just white is bland.

QFT.

Did YOU color that!? Oh my freaking god! If you did then you have some serious skill i didn't know about.

Milly post your current wallpaper. Unless it's too dirty :hurr
It has Kristen Stewart on it. I doubt anyone wants to see it, so no such deal.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

It has Kristen Stewart on it. I doubt anyone wants to see it, so no such deal.
I likez Kirsten Stewart and if it's hot it's hot
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

But you're contradicting yourself because it's not hot if it's Kristen Stewart
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I had a few wallpapers of Itachi/Akatsuki back in the day, but that's many years ago now. For many years my wallpapers have been random stuff, beautiful scenery or great pictures of me and my friends. Like now I've had a wallpaper of Modern Warfare 2 since November. LINK. And yes I have it fully sized on my 42 inch HD TV that I use as my screen :cool:

I realize having wallpapers of games is a little geeky, but Modern Warfare is an exception as the game is too epic and manly to be called geeky. In fact if you play it hardcore you're pure awesome. I'm thinking of changing to THIS one now.
And here I thought, I was cool with my standard 19inch wide screen monitor.

Me = Le-gasp and fail. :faint.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Dude. I'm going to the London AR Rahman Concert!!! :nuts

I gotz free tickets. F**k yeah! Should be an awesome night.
I'll take loads of pics and you should do the same. I'll post them up. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Dude. I'm going to the London AR Rahman Concert!!! :nuts

I gotz free tickets. F**k yeah! Should be an awesome night.
I'll take loads of pics and you should do the same. I'll post them up. ^^
Lucky you. T_T I don't think I'm able to go to the AC concert anymore. :(
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

How many days do you think you could go without saying 'derp'?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You go dude!!! If not, go solo and try your luck at the concert; good place to pick up chicks...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Friends can't go. T_T
That sucks.

Maybe Dad might let me go.
Your Dad's really strict, hey? :blink

This could bea good way to go on a date with a friend. :3
DO IT!​

You go dude!!! If not, go solo and try your luck at the concert; good place to pick up chicks...
Trust me, you don't wanna be ♪ ridin solo ♫ to an AR Rahman concert lol. I'm not tryna crush your feelings Milly but I think you know what I mean.

If it was a...

Rock Concert? YES! Plenty of...;)
Hip Hop Concert? Yes. Depends on the mood and vibes though.
Music Festival? HELL YES. PLENTY!

Go on the date, Derpface!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You go dude!!! If not, go solo and try your luck at the concert; good place to pick up chicks...
Solo FTW. I just don't prefer driving that long alone, it can get boring.

That sucks.



Your Dad's really strict, hey? :blink



DO IT!​



Trust me, you don't wanna be ♪ ridin solo ♫ to an AR Rahman concert lol. I'm not tryna crush your feelings Milly but I think you know what I mean.

If it was a...

Rock Concert? YES! Plenty of...;)
Hip Hop Concert? Yes. Depends on the mood and vibes though.
Music Festival? HELL YES. PLENTY!

Go on the date, Derpface!
It does.
He is.
I might.
Why not?
Eww, hip hop.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

What?? you don't like hip hop 3-san???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

He lieks bollywood music :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top