All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yatta! The images are back! XD

Thanks Vint!
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

good old vintage mistakes XD
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

good old vintage mistakes XD
:XD
But I still can't submit my entry for Sig of the Week #101-102 ;-;
I was having trouble uploading stuff as well but Osso fixed whatever was broken. So it should be working now...
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

As vintagemistakes mentioned, the image hosting system of MH has undergone some changes. As such, some modifications were needed. As you can see, the voting for the previous contest has been extended by one week. Additionally, the current contest has also been extended one week. The submission directions have been updated with the new links and procedures by which you will submit your entries.

Hopefully, that clears everything up. If you have any further problems, please post about them here. :hbunny

The image URLs for the past four contests need to be updated to be visible again. I'll be updating those in the coming days. So, if you are wondering about viewing the Hall of Fame or old submission/voting threads, they will be fixed soon.
 

TeAm#7FoReVer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
336
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I posted my signature already, I didnt have any problem with that. The new design looks very good, btw.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Both Submissions so far are pretty nice~ Ive been Ill for the past few days, so I hope I can find the energy to do mine....

Team 7 ~ yours has a matrix feel to it XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Wish you get better soon .-.
It was hard for me to find photophlog XD Tsukisama needs to change the URL in the post^^ That one is broken. I could find thru Team7's submission XD!
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Farfalla, could you post a link to the new photoplog for the rest of us Please?
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

On the Nav bar (Website, Forums, Manga Database...), if you click on fanart, it will take you to the new gallery page[here]. There, you will see Sig Contest Archive and Sig Submissions.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

This new photophlog is soooo cool! And there's so many beautiful sigs ><
Wish people that used to submit sigs would join us again XD
 

TeAm#7FoReVer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
336
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Both Submissions so far are pretty nice~ Ive been Ill for the past few days, so I hope I can find the energy to do mine....

Team 7 ~ yours has a matrix feel to it XD
I didnt think of Matrix:p, besides that I have never seen its movies. :blink

Good signatures, waiting for more...:D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Hey! How's everyone doing?

I just submitted my sig! I'm very proud of this piece. I hope you can see it. XD
Wait. Is that seriously the new PhotoPlog? :err *The gallery has replaced it?*
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

guh... i really need a new monitor. sig looks so different on laptop than on my desktop O_o
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Ya, I remember looking at my sigs in XP on my desktop, then seeing the same ones on my laptop with vista and they are so much brighter on the Vista Laptop
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti
The winner of the metamorphosis contest was decided, and the winner is TeAm#7FoReVer!
:confetti​

The three contest seems to going quite smoothly thus far. TeAm#7, your signature is most educational. I'm having fun looking through to try and identify the languages for each "three." :tem


Wish you get better soon .-.
It was hard for me to find photophlog XD Tsukisama needs to change the URL in the post^^ That one is broken. I could find thru Team7's submission XD!
I had changed the link in the "How to submit contest entries" section, but I checked again and, as you mentioned, I missed another link earlier in the post. Now both links lead to the Photoplog.
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010


:confetti
Congrats T7!
:confetti
​

Awesome job dude! Unlucky to the rest of us. There were some really sweet looking sigs and I was expecting a tie for the Metamorphosis-theme....o well. Anyway, I'm still waiting for my first official victory dammit. :shakefist


I hope there'll be a few more submissions this week for the 3 theme. ^^
 

TeAm#7FoReVer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
336
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti
The winner of the metamorphosis contest was decided, and the winner is TeAm#7FoReVer!
:confetti​

The three contest seems to going quite smoothly thus far. TeAm#7, your signature is most educational. I'm having fun looking through to try and identify the languages for each "three." :tem
I didnt expect to win because all the signatures were great. Well, congratulations to me! :p

It is always good to learn something new, isn't it? Dont look for the translations, there are over 5000 languages! It is tiring, believe me. :darn

I will write them for whoever wish to know the languages and their respective translations of number 3:
Achinese (Aceh): lhee
Akan (Twi): abiêsá
Amharic: sost
Armenian: yerekh - I made a mistake with this one in the signature, my bad. :notrust
Belarussian: try
Bikol (Naga): tuló
Burmese: thoùn
Cebuano: tulú
Dinka: dyak
Dutch: drie
Dyula: sàba
Efik: ìtá
English: three
Estonian: kolm
French: trois
Georgian: sami
Greek: tría
Gujarati: treñ
Gurma: nta
Hausa: ukù
Hungarian: három
Ilokano: tallo
Kabyle tlata
Kannada: muuru
Kashmiri: tr'i
Kikongo: kutatu
Konkani: tin
Korean: set
Lingala (Losengo): misato
Luo: adek
Mende: sawá
Mien (Yao): puo
Modern Hebrew: šaloš
Mordvin Erzya: kolmo
Mundari: apia
Native Japanese : mittsu
Oriya: tini
Oromo (Galla) : sadii
Pashto: dre
Polish: trzy
Portuguese: três
Punjabi: tyn
Romanian: trei
Russian: tri
Rwanda: gatatu
Sango: otá
Songhai: hinja
Spanish: tres
Swedish: tre
Tamil: moonrru
Tatar: öch
Tigrinya: sälästes
Vietnamese: ba
Walamo (Ometo): hezza
Wolof: ñetta
Zande: biata
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top