Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Now it's ok^^
Now it's ok^^
good old vintage mistakes XD

I was having trouble uploading stuff as well but Osso fixed whatever was broken. So it should be working now...But I still can't submit my entry for Sig of the Week #101-102 ;-;

I didnt think of MatrixBoth Submissions so far are pretty nice~ Ive been Ill for the past few days, so I hope I can find the energy to do mine....
Team 7 ~ yours has a matrix feel to it XD
, besides that I have never seen its movies. 

*The gallery has replaced it?*


I had changed the link in the "How to submit contest entries" section, but I checked again and, as you mentioned, I missed another link earlier in the post. Now both links lead to the Photoplog.Wish you get better soon .-.
It was hard for me to find photophlog XD Tsukisama needs to change the URL in the post^^ That one is broken. I could find thru Team7's submission XD!


I didnt expect to win because all the signatures were great. Well, congratulations to me!
The winner of the metamorphosis contest was decided, and the winner is TeAm#7FoReVer!
The three contest seems to going quite smoothly thus far. TeAm#7, your signature is most educational. I'm having fun looking through to try and identify the languages for each "three."![]()


