Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Gintama's biggest enemy is approaching GINTAMA Earth...LoL sorry
I doubt the last battle will be starting soon. Otherwise this series will be ended. This might just a beginning that Takasugi and Kamui joined forces and take over Harusame.

Still I think 311 is pretty much awesome that a lot of Takasugi and Kamui's fans had been waiting for this happened^^
 

zura113

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Last edited:

Spikey2713

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
440
Reaction score
33
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
waaahhh i cant wait to read this one!! xD haha it's zura time!!
do you think the next serious chapter would be regarding takasugi/kamui alliance vs bakfu/gintoki/zura?

and LMAO akira ishida-kun singing that song xDDD it'd be cute
Zura is on "STAND BY" again...I think he's broken XD
(Katsura: Zura Jya Nai!! Katsura Da!!!)
Because last serious arc he didn't have any chance to participate in. It's regarding on Harusame and yet Katsura didn't get a debut...)

LoL yup I can see him singing that song in the most hilarious way. I want him to sing so much cause I can still remembered the rap song of his.
"Joy wa Joy, Joy wa Joy" "Joy" Gin: "JOYYYY!!!!" XDD

And the story is the BLEA*beep* parody again XD. Can't wait to see this gag story XD

I doubt that Gin or Zura will work for Bakfu. Sinsengumi is another story though...^^ Unless Princess was being involved and motivated Kagura to save her friend and move on the story into serious one. Well...it could be long long time again...

The characters I want to see again:
1) Katsura (Well he's back on next chapter) -_-;
2) Pirako (I hope she will join in Yorozuya again)
3) Tsukuyo (Lately she didn't get much debut...hmm)

In fact, there were too many old characters I want them to make their debut^^
 

zura113

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Zura is on "STAND BY" again...I think he's broken XD
(Katsura: Zura Jya Nai!! Katsura Da!!!)
Because last serious arc he didn't have any chance to participate in. It's regarding on Harusame and yet Katsura didn't get a debut...)

LoL yup I can see him singing that song in the most hilarious way. I want him to sing so much cause I can still remembered the rap song of his.
"Joy wa Joy, Joy wa Joy" "Joy" Gin: "JOYYYY!!!!" XDD

And the story is the BLEA*beep* parody again XD. Can't wait to see this gag story XD

I doubt that Gin or Zura will work for Bakfu. Sinsengumi is another story though...^^ Unless Princess was being involved and motivated Kagura to save her friend and move on the story into serious one. Well...it could be long long time again...

The characters I want to see again:
1) Katsura (Well he's back on next chapter) -_-;
2) Pirako (I hope she will join in Yorozuya again)
3) Tsukuyo (Lately she didn't get much debut...hmm)

In fact, there were too many old characters I want them to make their debut^^
HAHAHAHAHA I loved that episode, just thinking about his amazing song makes me LMAO. I wish there's an official full version of that song xD
Katsura, probably has a broken heart for not appearing in the last serious arc(s). I kept thinking about how his reaction would be because Sorachi-sensei didn't allow him to appear. Hm well Gin and Zura wouldn't really WANT to work with Shinsengumi. lol Gin and Hijikata are sworn rivals and Zura..you know ;D And do you mean that princess who was with Kagura for a day till Shinsengumi came to pick her up lol?

Ehh *beep* parody? xD Sugoiyo naaa~ I can't wait! xDDD
Tsukuyo, yes I really want to see her in action ;_; Pirapirapirako, well she needs a break I guess. Shinsengumi really has to be in the limelight now xD
Other characters I want to see include Hasegawa (he just appeared as some robot by umm..that robot maker..I forgot his name >.<, Sakamoto-san, Kyuubei and..yeah loads more @.@
By the way do you know when the Gintama movie will release on dvd (and get subbed)?
Damn I miss the anime .__.
Sorry about this LONG reply -_-;
 
Last edited:

tobeulp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
801
Reaction score
193
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Guys I want to know what chapter will I have to read where the Anime has left off
 

nassass

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
18
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Guys I want to know what chapter will I have to read where the Anime has left off
Chapter 292 has animeted last, so ch 293. :)
 

SuppaiNoRingo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I love that zangetsu parody yeah. Hilarious chapter- Brilliant example of Sorachi's amazing ability of switching from gag to serious and the other way around, if you compare this to 311.
 

diggahman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i really want to read this manga >.< but since i cant read any other language besides english.. im forced to wait for scanslations T_T

but on top of that.. theres about 56 chapters missing.. so i dont wanna start it T_T and i dont want to skip chapters T_T
 

spartydragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i really want to read this manga >.< but since i cant read any other language besides english.. im forced to wait for scanslations T_T

but on top of that.. theres about 56 chapters missing.. so i dont wanna start it T_T and i dont want to skip chapters T_T
You can keep up with the Viz release, maybe by the time THEY catch up all of this online reading stuff will be worked out. XD
 

SuppaiNoRingo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I really want to continue to scanlate this, but there isn't enough translator support for this =/.
 

Dark ZeroX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
omg... what the heck with the scans of gintama???? they removed from mangahelpers..... well... any link to see almost the chinese raw or the translation of actual chap??
 

spartydragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg... what the heck with the scans of gintama???? they removed from mangahelpers..... well... any link to see almost the chinese raw or the translation of actual chap??
Uh, Mangahelpers isn't uploading manga anymore. They announced it last week.

Dunno about the Chinese scan though.
 

zura113

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Uh, Mangahelpers isn't uploading manga anymore. They announced it last week.

Dunno about the Chinese scan though.
:/ I wonder what the future of other great mangas like Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Tegami Bachi etc etc etc would be..
Ah even though this is a Gintama thread I can't help but say it D:

Oh yea has the translation of chapter 312 released? :D
 
Last edited:

fanatik

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
97
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
I really want to continue to scanlate this, but there isn't enough translator support for this =/.
IMO the main problem is raws. I still see no raws for 313, all the while there is a Chinese Edited Manga of that chapter already. Unfortunately, Chinese isn't a language I can read, so all that's left is patiently wait for raws...
 

SuppaiNoRingo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Raws are no problem, I can get raws every week, before the average japanese person.
 
Top