ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I never pegged you as a "zoo-lover"! :p

Awesome South Park reference FTW! :shakefist

Did you ever make that recording you promised? I like extra bass, btw. :XD
I was wondering if someone was going to get that reference! :p

I didn't know how to record it, so cute kid let me know and I recorded a sample for her to tell me if it works or not.

When it does I will! Re-sing that # song and do some humming for ya ladies! :grin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Hey, I just want to give you a heads-up since you wanted to teach aboard.

My friend just wrote to me saying that the school she was going to teach wanted her original degree/diploma FIVE days before she was supposed to leave. This is even after the fact that she gave them a copy and her transcript. Apparently, some schools aboard would keep the teachers' original degrees so they cannot go back home. She is understandably upset about it so be careful. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Yeah I have heard from the teacher I had for ESL, about things like this. :/

Thanks for telling me! :)

Where is she going?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

She is teaching in S. Korea and supposed to begin teaching in June.

I don't know how she can avoid giving them her original diploma. >.> If I know, I would tell her.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

is she going through I company or working directly with the school?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I think she is working directly for the school. It's called Maple Bear.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Check these out. they are pages from the manual that I got from the Oxford Seminar class.


 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

We will see grasshopper! :D
Is this a yes or no :o. I don't like diplomatic answers. Say yes yes yes:

 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

^I am no wizz with the whole signature making thing...

But if you would like to use something I have done in one, then I would not mind. :)

Are you saying that you are going to kill me? :blink
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I talked to my friend and she decided that it wasn't worth the time and stress so she is not going to teach in Korea. ^^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

^I am no wizz with the whole signature making thing...

But if you would like to use something I have done in one, then I would not mind. :)

Are you saying that you are going to kill me? :blink
I get it :s.

Can a Ghost be killed?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I talked to my friend and she decided that it wasn't worth the time and stress so she is not going to teach in Korea. ^^
So is your friend going to still try to go overseas and teach?

I get it :s.

Can a Ghost be killed?
If you call the right people, you can! :D

Moderator Notice:
I was expecting something similar :)~ ToC
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

So like... where's my buggy avatar?
I demand a sig now as well! :yelling

Anyway...how's it going, ghostE? :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

so ghostE, you like my happy avatar??? I made it whilst thinking about you :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

So is your friend going to still try to go overseas and teach?
Nope, I think she is going back to grad school.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Have you heard any tunes off of Eminem's new LP, "Recovery" yet?
Watcha think?

Do you read HxH?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

So like... where's my buggy avatar?
I demand a sig now as well! :yelling

Anyway...how's it going, ghostE? :D
those with patience in life, reap the biggest rewards! :)

I am struggling here to get things in order, but I promise you that you shall see it.

Life is still a bit stressful, with not having a job and trying to keep my head above the water.

so ghostE, you like my happy avatar??? I made it whilst thinking about you :p
I noticed you were cycling thru some Happy avatars! Very Cool! :)
That is very sweet Mr. Gold-berries. :D

Nope, I think she is going back to grad school.
What about yourself? Any idea what direction you are heading? Did you find those scans I posted helpful?

Have you heard any tunes off of Eminem's new LP, "Recovery" yet?
Watcha think?

Do you read HxH?
I dig some of Eninem's stuff and that song is pretty cool!

Yeah I read HxH... I am a bit annoyed with it right now though. This Ant arc has been going on fooooooooorever!! Then he f*cking takes a break at what seems to be the closing of the arc! :mad
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I'm planning to go to grad school to try to get an ESL endorsement or licensure, but I need to earn more money first. >.>

Yep, I found those papers very useful.

What is your plans for the summer btw?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Why not try to apply for some grants and/or loans? You would be surprised to find out how many different grants you could get based on certain things about yourself! :)

Summer for me... hrmmm...

Keep looking for work, try and do some art that I am behind with and start getting the necessary paperwork and whatnots in order to allow myself to be ready to move to Japan.
 
Top