ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I noticed you were cycling thru some Happy avatars! Very Cool! :)
That is very sweet Mr. Gold-berries.
Yeah, I have 2 that I was swapping around. this current one( I can't remember where I got the original pic from) and the previous one which I got from vol.21 cover. I might switch back to that one later. I'm really getting into chibi avatars and Happy fits the bill.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I found this webcomic that is about a guy teaching English in Japan. I thought you might enjoy reading it. :amuse
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Since you won't shut up about Beelzebub I thought you might be interested in the Vomic (Voice + Comic).
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Did you know that they are going to make a Supernatural anime?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

^ wow, that's definetly something to look forward to.
Have you been watchin the World Cup ghostE??
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Did you know that they are going to make a Supernatural anime?
Yeah I read about that and posted about it on some thread on here! :p

^ wow, that's definetly something to look forward to.
Have you been watchin the World Cup ghostE??
Afraid I don't follow soccer (football)... my college roommate was a soccer fiend and it made it so I disliked it. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Nooo! ghostE, you NEED football in your life. Damn your roomate :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Hey! What's up? :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

^Nada much! Just been playing the new game "Alan Wake" for the past... oh... 7 hours! :p

I am beat tired, getting ready to fall dead asleep! :)

Also, my long in production fanart piece for Koen is about done and then I move onto yours! :grin

What was it you wanted again? :?bunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

You should rest, ghost. I don't want you to fall asleep at your computer. :sweat

Don't worry about it; I'll pick a new one. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

haha... I have done that a few times, fallen asleep at the computer! :D

Yeah my sleep schedule is all whacked out with not being employed...

That's fine, if you wish to chose another... I can only remember that it was a chick from a video game that you played. :p

But I am down with whatever you desire! :grin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

I hope you didn't have a keyboard imprint on your face then. :p

I'll think of a new one soon; right now, I'm drawing a blank.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

yeah the keyboard is not a great pillow by any means! :p

Well I got a couple of days till the Psyren piece is done... just gotta add some tweaks here and there.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

Take your time! Are you going to post your pic here when it's done?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

you betcha! :D

I will even update my link in my sig.

I really don't have that much more to do other than throw on some polish and shine! :grin


my art has been once again delayed this time due to my main computer bombing on me. So no Photoshop or any other stuff I use frequently until I can get it fixed...

I am hoping sooner than later... but with how my luck has been going, it will be later! :(
 
Last edited:

hdiuy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1,885
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

If your comp/laptop is down, how do you post the way you have been posting for the last few days :notrust
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Is your computer working right now? Any luck finding a new job?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

If your comp/laptop is down, how do you post the way you have been posting for the last few days :notrust
My main computer that is a super beast from which I do all of my artwork on is still dead and in the process of getting repaired. I am currently stuck on a 12 year old computer that barely runs internet, let alone anything else.

Is your computer working right now? Any luck finding a new job?
Nope, my main computer is still in heaven... I have the guy that built it trying to bring it back to life.

Still no job... when I get my computer back (that has all my files on it) then I will start applying for work in Japan or S. Korea.

How goes your job search and life?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

Well, life is pretty well so far. I just applied for an early childhood intervention specialist position but I doubt I'll get it. >.>
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: my tank of a computer is now a POS waiting to be resurrected...

oh tsk, tsk... that is not the attitude to have! :(

You should come live with me in Japan or S. Korea! :)
 
Top