Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Somewhat. I'm still learning.

Duplicate? It's SRK movie, so dunno if you would wanna see it.
haha I watched Duplicate such a long time ago, its one of SRK's better movies I think :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hungary? :PpPPpPP;PPPpPP
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

haha I watched Duplicate such a long time ago, its one of SRK's better movies I think :tem
It kinda is. But he's pretty overrated. Never knew what made him hot long ago. <_<

Hungary? :PpPPpPP;PPPpPP
Maybe. But gotta find a good place to stay. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Bring some mates next summer and we'll chill at my house in Balaton, or my apartment in Szeged :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I don't wanna bring mates though. I prefer myself, yanno? No need to match another's pace or time or anything.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Then bring your right hand and pack your bag! :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Shur! But why right hand? <_<
I follow "No fap" rule in people's homes. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh... :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You should so totally come to America though. We could drink illegally and get wasted! Woot
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hola.

Duplicate? It's SRK movie, so dunno if you would wanna see it.
haha I watched Duplicate such a long time ago, its one of SRK's better movies I think :tem
Mere Mehboob Mere Sanam :3

Love the sounds of the instruments playing throughout that song. :)

Yo...Jizmill.

You must've heard of Raaga.com, right?
Heard any songs off of the Ghanjini OST?
My favourite is Guzarish.

Speeding at night is the best, yay or nay?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yo.

I have.
Yes.
I like Aye Bachchu. Sexy voice and sexy girl.

Both. Bad thing is hard to see cops.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

D: :D D: :D :hurr :aki :aki :hurr

Heym hows it been going buddy'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Boring. Very, extremely boring. Bright side was this chapter of Naruto.

What about you? How's summer and didja get a new laptop yet?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Boring. Very, extremely boring. Bright side was this chapter of Naruto.

What about you? How's summer and didja get a new laptop yet?
Forgot NAruto wa out \o/

Im adoing good...summer hot. and no D: imma beg to get it saturadya :#
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I don't do stuff that's illegal. You should know that.
...:eyeroll
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh yeah,you are right,Naruto was excellent this week.
One of the best chapters in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Forgot NAruto wa out \o/

Im adoing good...summer hot. and no D: imma beg to get it saturadya :#
Speak English. -.-
And beg hard, man, so we can skype. And make the summer cooler. :(

I don't do stuff that's illegal. You should know that.
...:eyeroll
Lies. :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You should so totally come to America though. We could drink illegally and get wasted! Woot
oooooooor I can come too and we can get liquor legally and you guys can drink illegally while I drink legally :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top