- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 14,313
- Reaction score
- 1,730
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Nah, japan invariably sucks... Its not like they have benji price, tom misaki, oliver atom and steve hyuga on their teams (captain tsubasa reference BTW). Overall, asia football is no less than terrible... Japan does not have enough technique to be able to hold that over Cameroon... In turn, I'd bet Cameroon has the physical condition to outlast the Japanese easily.
That match was half/half, partly it was utterly boring but on the other hand it was entertaining in its own little way. I was good laughing while watching. Some scenes were just hilarous, they were frequently stumpling over each other

....I don't think paraguay is significantly different from the average in south america in general... At least IMO there is not a significant difference between colombia, uruguay, chile, ecuador, paraguay and maybe venezuela.....
