Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You're framing me, Mister, and I won't have none of it!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Bored and hot. What about you?

Goddamn, I wish I could do kage bunshin. I'd keep myself company. In a nonsexual way. <_<
Just bored, not feeling so hot. Need a haircut to boost my mojo..

:blink Why not reverse summon a few hot girls to keep you company??

[side-story] Yesterday I worked at a charity event at an exclusive polo club in london which has a few royals as memebers. it was to raise money for underpriviledged children in argentina and had the best polo players in the world there. it was invitation only and the tickets were £100-£150 for entry. It was about 750-800 people, there was 2-3 girls for every man there :D. Lads, the women for so hot it was emotional!!! These guys could party; the drinks were pricey, the music was awesome, just a fun day. I love my job for this!!! Did I mention the hot chicks??? One red-haired chick was onto me like "hey you got something on your shirt" LMAO! Man, I wanna get into that scene just to see what it's like...[story over]

http://www.fundacionproalvear.org/charity/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Show me the result of haircut. D:

Hot girls tend to have bad personality and IQ of a rock. <_<

Didja do anything or did you cockblock yourself, man? D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Show me the result of haircut. D:

Hot girls tend to have bad personality and IQ of a rock. <_<

Didja do anything or did you cockblock yourself, man? D:
That's a complete rubbish lie. Most hot girls I know are smart as hell and have a sparkling personality. I guess most "Barbie girls" are "dumb", but then again I don't know many barbie girls anymore. And I guess it can also differ from country to country. But so far I strongly disagree with the "blond = dumb" statements. Hot girls are hot, not just in looks, because of the attention they get they learn how to have a hot personality too :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well, of course hot girls are smart and has a wonderful personality if you're living in Norway. Every girl in Norway is hot so obviously a lot of them are smart while some are barbie girls. Same here. I know a lot of girls, most of them are really hot, and almost everyone are plain incredible!

You live in a rotten country Indian boy.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Show me the result of haircut. D:

Hot girls tend to have bad personality and IQ of a rock. <_<

Didja do anything or did you cockblock yourself, man? D:
Nah, the manager was there so I couldn't do anything, plus I was on my way home having worked 12 hours; I was tired. Not an excuse but nothing woulda happened anyway.

Like the other guys have said, I know plenty of hot smart girls. I haven't met a lot of Australian chicks so I can't speak for them, but Sweden, Norway, French, Polish, Argentines, etc...

I'll show you my haircut 2moro.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

That's a complete rubbish lie. Most hot girls I know are smart as hell and have a sparkling personality. I guess most "Barbie girls" are "dumb", but then again I don't know many barbie girls anymore. And I guess it can also differ from country to country. But so far I strongly disagree with the "blond = dumb" statements. Hot girls are hot, not just in looks, because of the attention they get they learn how to have a hot personality too :hurr
Many I know tend to be stupid and not really have an unique personality. But I guess it depends more on parenting than anything. I actually know this hot brunette who's pretty smart. Straight As in last year of high school math, like me. :3
It tends to be true in America. At least with many big stars. Paris Hilton, for an example. <_<

Well, of course hot girls are smart and has a wonderful personality if you're living in Norway. Every girl in Norway is hot so obviously a lot of them are smart while some are barbie girls. Same here. I know a lot of girls, most of them are really hot, and almost everyone are plain incredible!

You live in a rotten country Indian boy.
nou

Nah, the manager was there so I couldn't do anything, plus I was on my way home having worked 12 hours; I was tired. Not an excuse but nothing woulda happened anyway.

Like the other guys have said, I know plenty of hot smart girls. I haven't met a lot of Australian chicks so I can't speak for them, but Sweden, Norway, French, Polish, Argentines, etc...

I'll show you my haircut 2moro.
if you were tired, you coulda done her and then rest up. X_X Never know. Lay on the charm and stuff can happen.

There are Polish women?

ANd you better. :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

whaddya mean with nou? elaborate please >,>'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You live in a rotten country.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

No. Sweden is insanely awesome.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Prove it. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Instant Rimshot


I see five girls on that pic that I'd bang, the rest doesn't live up to my requirements. Spoiled ftw \o/
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Get on IRC. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

No. I see you on Sunday :bye
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why on Sunday? D:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Kaaliyon Ka Chaman? It's old but still a good tune imo.

Bored and "lonely" as always? :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why would I be mad? And I don't fuck the computer and lick it. That emoticon is a gross misrepresentation of me. Even jdw used it, I think, in Naruto section. T_T

It is good. I listened to it ages ago. I'd so fap to the girl tool, wouldn't you?

Bored as always. Hard to be lonely at work. Nothing wrong with being lonely though. -.-
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:m3j

That's so you, admit it. Oh and jdw using it just made it even more epic.

You have vacation now right? How's it treating you? And what do you work as?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top