Not sure who I think will make it..... Argentina won all of its matches but they had an overly easy group and even then the team seemed to not work very well on the defensive at times. It's possibly though, clearly the top teams are not at their top game.
Brazil has been efficient so far. They won their games and are extremely skilled in all areas.
Germany is on a pinch but if they make it past this round I think they will be extremely dangerous.
Italy has been poor so far, but if they make it to the next round they'd be about as dangerous as germany.
Netherland and spain are good teams but for some reason they never seem to do well in the WC. I don't think this year will be the exception.
So basically I'd lean towards argentina, brazil, italy or germany.... This world cup has been weird but I don't think there will be any surprises at the end.
Brazil has been efficient so far. They won their games and are extremely skilled in all areas.
Germany is on a pinch but if they make it past this round I think they will be extremely dangerous.
Italy has been poor so far, but if they make it to the next round they'd be about as dangerous as germany.
Netherland and spain are good teams but for some reason they never seem to do well in the WC. I don't think this year will be the exception.
So basically I'd lean towards argentina, brazil, italy or germany.... This world cup has been weird but I don't think there will be any surprises at the end.




