Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Don't get water above your head boy. :hurr can NEVER be :3c
Hey you're reducing my awesomeness, what's going on with you!!? :yelling

is epic. Since we can't nominate our own smileys I'll tell xi0 next time he's on IRC. I This must happen:
. You are in charge of getting him to create :thornie. Unless he sees this post first and makes it easy on us
Are you saying that you're going to nominate me for
? Wow you are more sexy than I thought. Err wait, I meant cool, yes that's what I meant :hurr

Sure thing, I'll see if I catch Gary on today.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Gary you win on the Internetz.

:3c
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You can't even get Skype to work. <_<

No. Is it good? And I dunno that guy.
Its not my fault! :yelling. My computer is crap :(

And it is very good I think. And Ricky Gervais is funny. Youtube "Ricky Gervais Animals". Very funny standup by him ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

New or old computer?

Most standup comedians are rarely ever funny. -.- Even less so with their shit sitcom.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well if we're using this thread now to request new smilies (though we should probably make this the last one we ask for here :p), can we make this one
:kai ?

(good, now I don't have to wait for IRC or bug anyone with a PM :shifty)

And Milly, Skype counts, too! You know very well how we feel about not saying good night. :( You'd better be on IRC tonight. Expect a PM from our official PMer if you're not there. :smile-big
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

How come Nuno has a smiley and I don't? D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well if we're using this thread now to request new smilies (though we should probably make this the last one we ask for here :p), can we make this one
:kai ?
No...this is Milly's thread, not the smiley-request thread...I set a bad precedent :headsmack

Would have been no otherwise since it's sort of lame...I expect more from you :notrust

How come Nuno has a smiley and I don't? D:
Because it's a pretty good one and I approved of it. In other words, the "gods" willed it :thumbs

Smiley additions need to come along in a completely non-contrived manner really.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm just dat awesome Adam. But you deserve one too. What about
? It strenghtens our "twin" status and is somewhat equally awesome to mine.

:3c
_____________

Milly, you've been talking a lot of MW2 with me lately, but I have no clue how much you've improved. Fill me in! Are you good now? Or is your killstreak still 3?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well if we're using this thread now to request new smilies (though we should probably make this the last one we ask for here :p), can we make this one
:kai ?

(good, now I don't have to wait for IRC or bug anyone with a PM :shifty)

And Milly, Skype counts, too! You know very well how we feel about not saying good night. :( You'd better be on IRC tonight. Expect a PM from our official PMer if you're not there. :smile-big
That's a horrible :kai smiley....

I dunno how Skype counts! -.- And you guys will just argue who should PM, and eventually, Kait's gonna PM me with something dirty. <_<

Milly, you've been talking a lot of MW2 with me lately, but I have no clue how much you've improved. Fill me in! Are you good now? Or is your killstreak still 3?
I've improved quite a bit. I tend to be not last on kills anymore. I've done 9killstreaks, I've done over 5 many times, it depends. UMP is my favorite and apparently best, with Barrett close. I've killed someone from really far, like their head was the size of pin. O_o T'was epic. My killstreaks can verify from 3-8. And I've been second most killers, if not the first, a lot. I can brag now. :3


Also, Blai's so epic he needs no smileies.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Sounds good, talk to me when you beat my 36 killstreak record.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Also, Blai's so epic he needs no smileies.
I rest my case, no smiley for me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You cheat, Nuno. I could have had epic moments, but PSN sucks. -.-

hi5 Blai.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

That's a horrible :kai smiley....

I dunno how Skype counts! -.- And you guys will just argue who should PM, and eventually, Kait's gonna PM me with something dirty. <_<
Skype counts. All social situations require a greeting and a good bye :3c

:3c is officially my favorite smiley :vin :hurr

Blai needs a smiley and I intend to find one for him.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Skype is not that social. It's just talking and typing and stuff. :(
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Honestly, Gary, I expect more out of myself as well. :darn (though Kaiten liked this one best out of a few that I gave him to choose from) I guess I'll have to keep looking, then. >.>;

And, Milly, how is Skype not social? Talking is socializing. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

It's more awkward silence than talking. -.-
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

New or old computer?

Most standup comedians are rarely ever funny. -.- Even less so with their shit sitcom.
New but my mom set it up and messed everything up :notrust

And saying "most stand-up comedians aren't funny" is like saying "most bands aren't good". Of course its true but there are still plenty that are fairhglaihgljglkag'ing awesome.

Ricky Gervais is one of them. Same with Daniel Tosh, Brain Regan, Ron White, Lewis Black, and Christopher Titus. Watch those guys and tell me they don't make you laugh :oh

And its a movie not a sitcom.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You know you can restore it to factory settings, right?

Like who? Most tend to be overrated by idiotic viewers that'd find a polar bear farting funny. <_<

Link me.

Potato potahto.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You know you can restore it to factory settings, right?
To lazy to re-download all my programs and songs....

Like who? Most tend to be overrated by idiotic viewers that'd find a polar bear farting funny. <_<

Link me.

Potato potahto.
Polar Bear reminds me of Polar Bear Club which is a kickass band!!
LINK!

And here is the comedians (note: these are just random clips from random specials but they tis funny):

Ricky Gervais
Daniel Tosh
Brian Regan
Christopher Titus

There are a lot of links up there, but I promise you if you watch them you won't be disappointed by all of them. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top