Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm doing pretty well. Unfortunately, no luck with job hunting. >.>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Indian :facepalm:facepalm

And if your parents (or one of them) are from India, then you're an American-Indian-thingy-hybrid-ew!, even though you don't have an Indian VISA but an American one...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm doing pretty well. Unfortunately, no luck with job hunting. >.>
Sorry to hear. Hopefully the summer's your lucky charm. HOw's summer going btw?

Indian :facepalm:facepalm

And if your parents (or one of them) are from India, then you're an American-Indian-thingy-hybrid-ew!, even though you don't have an Indian VISA but an American one...
I'm not Indian! Stop projecting your Indian fetish on me, man.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You aren't?I thought you were Indian...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm a good actor, can't blame you for thinking that. :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

So what are you now?:shifty
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

He's Indian, don't let him fool you. :aki
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

He is, but apparently he thinks it's cool to be a troll :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm white, not Indian. Ignore them, they just like annoying me. :mad
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully the summer's your lucky charm. HOw's summer going btw?
It's going pretty well. I'm just relaxing for now. :) Yours?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Boring. I like excitement and stuff, whether it's risk of death, risk of accident, or risk of getting shot. I wanna go to Six Flags.

Any plans for the summer?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Not really. I'm just going to relax. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

TV and modding? o:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yeah, and I'll play some video games, go shopping with my mom, play with my dogs, etc.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Any video game release you're looking forward to so far?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

My order of Trinity Universe is coming this week and Persona 3 Portable should arrive next week or so, which I'll probably play as soon as they arrive. ^^

I'm looking forward to Dragon Quest IX, Kingdom Hearts: BbS, Valkyrie Chronicles 2, Ys 7 (I need to preorder the LE before I forget), FF XIII VS, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kirby: Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'm planning to buy most of them later unless they have a preorder bonus since most of them will probably have their prices lower later on. Of my brother and I are going to split which games we will play so we have enough time to play them. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

How many hours per day do you play video games? O__o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well it depends. Sometimes it's 20 minutes to at most four hours. :sweat It's not as bad as my brothers though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

How long do they play?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Well, if they have their way, they would play all day. >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top