Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Ever played James Bond: GoldenEye?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Nope, but they are making a remake for the Wii. Activision is also selling a "gold" Wii classic controller but it costs $70, which is a ripoff. >.>
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Haven't been here in a while...

I'm really liking your sig. Is Kate Beckinsale one of your favorite actresses? I know she's one of mine. She was great in the Underworld movies.

Selene = Pure Win.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Nope, but they are making a remake for the Wii. Activision is also selling a "gold" Wii classic controller but it costs $70, which is a ripoff. >.>
Wow, that is a ripoff. So is the remake for Wii exclusive, but meh. It's a great game. To be honest, I'm glad they're sticking with the old graphics. Nostalgia FTW.
My cousins and I used to play that a lot, and I got creamed more than a female pornstar. <__< Which still carries to this day, apparently, from the looks of MW2. But IMO, you'll enjoy the game, unless you have a dislike for FPS.

Haven't been here in a while...

I'm really liking your sig. Is Kate Beckinsale one of your favorite actresses? I know she's one of mine. She was great in the Underworld movies.

Selene = Pure Win.
Apparently not because I don't remember you posting here. O_o

I like my sig too. And yes, she is. One of the best actresses IMO currently, and she ranks higher than Kristen STewart in my <3 list.

She was phenomenal. Underworld made me fall in love with her, then the more movies I saw, the more I fall in love with her (though admittedly, I haven't watched many of her older ones).
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

My brothers might like it since they enjoy playing shooting games together. ^^
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Apparently not because I don't remember you posting here. O_o

I like my sig too. And yes, she is. One of the best actresses IMO currently, and she ranks higher than Kristen STewart in my <3 list.

She was phenomenal. Underworld made me fall in love with her, then the more movies I saw, the more I fall in love with her (though admittedly, I haven't watched many of her older ones).
Exactly, It's been that long. >.>

Who else is on the list? Milla Jovovich on there?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

My brothers might like it since they enjoy playing shooting games together. ^^
You should give it a try though. I'm not a fan of shooting games either but I loved playing it.

Exactly, It's been that long. >.>

Who else is on the list? Milla Jovovich on there?
lrn2postmore <_<

She wasn't until after the Maxim shoot. Is she for you?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Wtf is this some kinda interrogation Milly? XD

Nice to see you two kids get along though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I get along with everyone. :3
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.



How are you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Very calm and happy. You?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hi.

I'm bored and there's not much to do, so me posts here. :P

Soooo...do you have a favourite DBZ character?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Gohan. Had tons of potential. -.- Ruined.
You
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yeah, I kinda agree.

Vegeta ftw. Chibi Krillin was awesome in Dragon Ball.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hiei is much better than Vegeta IMO. :(

Krillin is a funny character. He's done the most out of all the human fighters we've seen. :s
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

IMO you're wrong.
Sure is. I loved his character more in Dragon Ball compared to DBZ, etc.

Have you watched Dragonball: Evolution? I haven't and neither do I want to. The trailer pretty much sums it up. What a disgrace.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hiei never turns fodder though, he still is extremely useful. After showing how powerful Vegeta was against Goku, he was diced by Freeza, Cell, and Buu. Hiei fared well against most, if not all, of his opponents. He fought only one boss, and lasted longer than Yusuke did, the main character. Plus, he has that kewl badass attitude that Vegeta lost.
Same here. He was funny, and he kicked ass. He kicked ass, and he was funny while doing it. :3

No and I don't want to either. I prefer it sticking to its creation. Harry Potter and Twilight series started failing to do that as it progressed. :(
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

lrn2postmore <_<

She wasn't until after the Maxim shoot. Is she for you?
She is. I liked how she looked in Ultraviolet even though the movie was kinda meh.

I'm looking forward to Resident Evil: Afterlife. If there's one thing Milla is good at, it's killing zombies like crazy. :guns

looking forward to any upcoming movies?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Haven't seen that movie yet. Not fan of adaptation movies.

Not that I remember. Just some Akshay Kumar ones. Possibly Despicable Me. What about you
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'm hearing good things about Inception. A crazy movie directed by Christopher Nolan (also directed "The Dark Knight") so it's pretty much a given that it will be an amazing movie.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World looks like it's good.

kinda interested in Salt too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top