Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

For the trip I'd say $1000 maybe. Apart from that, I don't know where you wanna go and visit, or what you're gonna buy :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You can tell me the good places to visit.
And we could buy alcohol! RUM! Uchihahahahahaha...haha!

Total for Sweden is around 1K or just for airflight?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Flights. And it's 20 to buy liquor, so you can buy to me <3
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why aren't you visiting the FF?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Prolly two. Either NY - Heathrow, or NY - Dusseldorf. Heathrow is easier, there you switch to London - Copenhagen, and then train to Växjö o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Flights. And it's 20 to buy liquor, so you can buy to me <3
You do know Milly is only 19? Or is he turning 20 soon? In any regard I'm long past that age :3c

Don't listen to him Mil. Växjö is a shit place in no mans land. Only hot women seem to live there.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Prolly two. Either NY - Heathrow, or NY - Dusseldorf. Heathrow is easier, there you switch to London - Copenhagen, and then train to Växjö o/
Dusseldorf sounds easier. <_<

You do know Milly is only 19? Or is he turning 20 soon? In any regard I'm long past that age :3c

Don't listen to him Mil. Växjö is a shit place in no mans land. Only hot women seem to live there.
By the time I come to Sweden, I'll be twenty, ya old hag. \o

I'm confused. But I may go to Vaxjo just for the hot women. Even if they're lesbos, nothing wrong with peeking. :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Hey, mind your language boy :3c

But he's planning on leaving next year. You, Hermie, Ibra and Agrias can come too and we can have a Scandinavian mod-meet. :3

If you go NY - Dusseldorf you take train to Kastrup and then train Växjö. :hurr

Also, Växjö has shitloads of hot girls, became "acquainted" with some just some days ago *hurr hurr hurr*

And it's fairly close to the larger cities, though, Växjö is smaller than a NY suburb. ~40k inhabitants.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Okay fill me in, Milly is planning on coming to Sweden? For what? The blondes? (joke intended).

Sure I'll come if a mod meeting is arranged.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I prefer least expensive way, Blai.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I don't know about the least expensive way but I guess that's Heathrow - Kastrup - Växjö.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I'd have to buy plane tickets, train tickets, and possibly some other tickets. T_T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yes. But it's cheaper than through Germany or Spain, which are the alternate routes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh. You gonna show me the sights of Sweden (as in, we both find hot women)?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yes.

I can also show you some real sights, like castles etc if you're interested in that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I would be interested. What method would be our travel?
And would I have to rent a hotel room or would I be able to live with you if you got an apartment, so long as there's room? Gotta save moneh. <_<
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

What Season you like most and why?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Dunno if there are. :(
There should be. I live in Tennessee for Christ-sake and we have em D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Whaddya mean seasons?

Hey, I don't bother to google since I have little to no time to be clubbin'. T_T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top