Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh. Thought you were talkign about TV show. <_<

It's either winter, for its cold and snow, or spring, for its cool or warmth and the sounds of birds, smell of grass and etc, and symbolism. There was another reason as well, but I forgot.... <_<
What about you
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I would be interested. What method would be our travel?
And would I have to rent a hotel room or would I be able to live with you if you got an apartment, so long as there's room? Gotta save moneh. <_<
I have no clue, and if I get a roomy place, then sure you could stay there, but I'm sharing with a mate, and he's more retarded than I am (not rly) so bare with him..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

How is he retarded? My roommate and floormates were way worse. Possibly the reason why I failed that year. <_<
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Oh. Thought you were talkign about TV show. <_<
:gigglebunny

It's either winter, for its cold and snow, or spring, for its cool or warmth and the sounds of birds, smell of grass and etc, and symbolism. There was another reason as well, but I forgot.... <_<
What about you
Umm, I would have to say Fall. it's not as hot as Summer and not as cold as Winter, like Spring. I actually like the change in color of the trees and all the holidays at the time. The food and my birthday.

It mostly gives me an excuse to pig out on pie. >_>

Oh and new TV seasons come out during the Fall as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I do not watch TV anymore.
Also, hi5 for Invader Zim.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

You failed? ¬¬
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Yes. Got kicked out. But I got an appeal and can go back now.
Woot woot.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Don't be a noob, education is important. :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

It may be, but it's boring. :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Salaam Aaya (Veer OST). Awesome. My favourite part - 1:48
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

She's kinda hot. Don't like the song though tbh.

You watch a lot of "Bollywood" (I don't like that name/title btw) movies?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Then call it Hindi movies. It is Hindi, so.

I do. Hopefully you do as well?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

How often you change your sig? I see a different one every few hours.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

I haven't changed it for months.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Then how come I saw gohan not to long ago and Kate?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Because I'm Jesus.
Even when I'm sleeping, my sig changes.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

BLASPHEMY!!! Lucky Jesus is filming one of his cameos for Family Guy, otherwise he'd judge you :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Then choose fun subjects to study!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top