Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.
Ever played James Bond: GoldenEye?
Ever played James Bond: GoldenEye?
Wow, that is a ripoff. So is the remake for Wii exclusive, but meh. It's a great game. To be honest, I'm glad they're sticking with the old graphics. Nostalgia FTW.Nope, but they are making a remake for the Wii. Activision is also selling a "gold" Wii classic controller but it costs $70, which is a ripoff. >.>
Apparently not because I don't remember you posting here. O_oHaven't been here in a while...
I'm really liking your sig. Is Kate Beckinsale one of your favorite actresses? I know she's one of mine. She was great in the Underworld movies.
Selene = Pure Win.
Exactly, It's been that long. >.>Apparently not because I don't remember you posting here. O_o
I like my sig too. And yes, she is. One of the best actresses IMO currently, and she ranks higher than Kristen STewart in my <3 list.
She was phenomenal. Underworld made me fall in love with her, then the more movies I saw, the more I fall in love with her (though admittedly, I haven't watched many of her older ones).
You should give it a try though. I'm not a fan of shooting games either but I loved playing it.My brothers might like it since they enjoy playing shooting games together. ^^
lrn2postmore <_<Exactly, It's been that long. >.>
Who else is on the list? Milla Jovovich on there?



She is. I liked how she looked in Ultraviolet even though the movie was kinda meh.lrn2postmore <_<
She wasn't until after the Maxim shoot. Is she for you?
