ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

Have you seen this Supernatural interview yet?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

Thanks Riki

Good to see that Cas will be still in the upcoming season. Great TV-show wouldn't have remained great if Cas would have been gone. Good move
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

Riki - yeah I have seen that. I have been following all things Supernatural, Smallville, Chuck and Community over on IGN.com. :D

Btw, did you ever hear back anything?

Koen - you need to convince Riki to watch Supernatural... so won't cause she is scared of the female fanbase. :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: After many compliants, I have promised to never speak over the interwebs again!

^They finally called on Tuesday and told me that I didn't get the job in a polite way of course.

I did watch a few snippets of some episodes so does that somewhat count? :p

Yay! I got my 2100th post in your thread. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: After many compliants, I have promised to never speak over the interwebs again!

congrats riki, closing in on that "celebrity" status we all dream about :p. I used to watch a few episodes of Supernatural here and there but just kinda fell out of it after the 2nd season. Now it's just too far gone.

Oh, sorry to hear about the job riki :(, don't worry there's a few more fishes left in there. Keep at it!

and ghostE, what happened to the damn spirit quest??? Weren't we suppose to leave last week? >.<
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: After many compliants, I have promised to never speak over the interwebs again!

I am sorry Riki! :(

I totally think that you will find what you are looking for in time! Because I am in the same boat and have to believe that! :D

I read over on your thread that you were thinking of a career change to therapy? That is funny, cause that is what I am doing as well... the changing career thing, not therapy. :)

I was an artist and now I am trying to be a teacher (of sorts).

Goldb - shame on both of you! Supernatural is one of my most favorite shows! Also, don't worry we are still going on a spirit quest!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: After many compliants, I have promised to never speak over the interwebs again!

Ok, just dont keep me waiting too long, I'm gonna be busy this weekend:darn
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: After many compliants, I have promised to never speak over the interwebs again!

It's okay. There will be other opportunities. :amuse

I haven't really decided on the career change yet. I might still consider teaching.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I don't know you but I already like you. :D

SNSD girls. :nosebleed Makes me want to move to South Korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI (They look great in this one too.)


How long have you had this fever for? :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Awesome! :D

I possibly will be moving there to teach English. :grin

I have not seen that one yet, but it is another winner!!

They are so hott and their music is surprisingly good!

I kinda knew about them from this video. But when I started researching S. Korea for the possibility of moving there... I remembered that those chicks were from there, so I watched some more of their videos and feel in love! :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

THERE'S NINE OF THEM.......PICK ONE!!!!! :yelling



anyways, thoughts?. There's more where that came from.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Well if you could provide a list of their pictures and names I could. But I have no clue what their names are... except these 2...

Tae Yeon Soshi & Soo Young.

Also the chick that starts singing @ 1:40 on the video that After_Image provided, makes me giggle with love!

They are pretty cute! :grin

Which one(s) do you pick?

Is that an official Jay-Z/SNSD colab? Or is it a fan made one?
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!



From left to right.

Sunny, Tiffany (the one that makes you giggle), Soo young, Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon.

It's hard to just pick one! :darn
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Geezus it is hard to pick!! :blink

I mean any of them could be found in my bed and I would not complain! :p

But from that... I say Tiffany, Soo Young, Yuri, Jessica & Taeyeon! :hearts

I see them as Pokemon... I gotta catch them all! :grin
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I think I might have to pick Sooyoung.....thought it's really tough.


And no, that's a mash- up of Jay-Z's "Girls" and SNSD's "Gee", done by Tae K. The guy is awesome....mashing up video game music, tv theme songs and even classic rock. He has at least 3 other SNSD mash-ups.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Is xi0 a SNSD fan? :hurr

for me it's between Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon. Hyo doesn't really photograph well though.

She looks great here and here. :amuse

That's the best I can do, picking 4 out of 9 isn't bad. :oh
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I think for me I have knocked it down to Tiffany vs. Soo Young! :D

But again, any of them are more than welcome to come sleep over anytime! :p


I forgot to thank Riki for choosing my thread to post her 2,100th post!

I luv you too, sweetheart! :grin

I now owe you 10 shoulder rubs! <3
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

It has been a long time since I've listened to KPop. What is your favortie KPop song of all time? Mine is Tell Me since it's catchy and gets stuck in your head for a while. ^^

I'll be waiting for my back rubs~ :love
 
Top