ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I've been on IRC a few times but I aint used to it tbh. I'll try and be on it for a bit this week and see who I catch on there :).
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Yeah, IRC is kinda confusing to me. :sweat
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

It can be a bit confusing... but I just haven't really been on lately.

Nobody really cares to talk to me anyway. :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Awww...that sounds very sad. :comfort
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

it can be at times... that is where SNSD comes in. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

LOL I was about to write that the SNSD will keep you company. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

ghost is a liar face......:notrust
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

na uh! They all rather listen to Drmke and Milly type "Derp" all night long...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Wait...Drmke is a mini-M3J? I would never expect it.


Here are some Okamiden artworks:

Pics
More Pics
Last ones

Hope that helps! :)
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

I finally got around to getting this done...


Hope you guys dig it! :D
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Its awesome Ghostie :). You need to send this to Koen.

How are your plans progressing relating to moving to Japan or Korea (was it)?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

^Thanks buddy! I sure did put it off for the longest time... it is hard to be motivated when you are jobless.

If Koen is the true Psyren fan that he claims to be... then he will see this without me having to tell him too! :p

My plans are moving slow and steady atm. Just gotta finish up my cover letter that will accompany my resume... and then it is sent to the person that will assist me in getting a job in either Japan or S. Korea.

So I am hoping by the end of the month, I will have something lined up. :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Well, when you get the good news, make sure you inform me.

Lol, Koen better find this art or else his integrity is in question :p.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going to marry every single girl in the K-Pop Group SNSD!!

Will do good sir and I agree! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I'm sorry to write this, but yes, this thread makes your butt look big. :oh J/K

Anyway, great job on the artwork! :thumbs How's life treating you?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Well I gotta say, I've never read Psyren but that artwork alone makes me want to! It's awesome and well worth the wait!

and ps. no, your butt looks fine from where I'm standing :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

:rofl

You come up with some funny thread titles.

So, Idk if this has been asked before but where do you prefer to have your teaching job? Japan or S. Korea?
Do you know the languages?

Great artwork btw. :thumbs

goldb you should definitely read Psyren. :tem
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I'm sorry to write this, but yes, this thread makes your butt look big. :oh J/K

Anyway, great job on the artwork! :thumbs How's life treating you?
Come on now... you know you like all of this junk in my trunk! :D

Thanks! Life is decent... I guess. You?

Well I gotta say, I've never read Psyren but that artwork alone makes me want to! It's awesome and well worth the wait!

and ps. no, your butt looks fine from where I'm standing :)
You should totally check Psyren out! I guarantee you would like it! :D

Thanks buddy! My ass thanks you as well!

:rofl

You come up with some funny thread titles.

So, Idk if this has been asked before but where do you prefer to have your teaching job? Japan or S. Korea?
Do you know the languages?

Great artwork btw. :thumbs

goldb you should definitely read Psyren. :tem
I do what I can with the limited brain cells I have! :p

I would prefer to go to Japan or Korea... but I would not complain either way. :)
I am more familiar with the Japanese language and culture... but no I can't speak it. Which is generally pretty fine in the situation of me getting a English teaching gig out there.

Thanks... I am glad to dig it!

Goldb would be wise to listen to you! :grin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Life's going pretty well so far. Nothing really exciting happens but it's good.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Have you seen Inception yet?
 
Top