ghostexiled's yaoi thread

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Yep, I have. Have you?

I think I will watch Scott Pilgrim next. This new trailer is sweet! I think I found all of the easter eggs since I just click like crazy. :XD
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I have it was really good! So was it all a dream? :)

Yeah I am stoked to see that as well! Good thing I told you about Scott Pilgrim! :D

Isn't clicking like crazy considered cheating? :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I think it was a dream the whole time as well.

It's not cheating. I was doing what they asked; they said click on the trailer so I did. :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

so do I.

do you view all of the facts that you unlocked from the clicking? At the end you can choose to reveal all of them.

Yeah that song in the trailer is the shizz!

I love The Prodigy!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Wow, your voice is much deeper than I imagined. I like it still. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Thank you!

If you need me to sing or read to you... let me know! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Thanks, I'll consider the offer. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

if you need me to record you a love album or bedtime story... just say the word! :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

You're very sly ghostE, taking advantage because we're in different time zones, if u wanna sweet talk, you do it in her thread. Otherwise it's unfair cos we don't have our own threads. Hold on, I think I'm the only one of the guys vying for her affections that isn't green >.<
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Hey if she likes coming here and talking to a genuine man... that is her decision.

Besides, I am sure if you paid a visit to the Voice Message Thread and heard what I have to offer... you would hang around my thread more as well! :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

lol thread title :lmao

are you working on some arts atm?
oh and your deviantID looks nice, I'm totally clueless about mine, though, any cool ideas what one could do? :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Hey if she likes coming here and talking to a genuine man... that is her decision.

Besides, I am sure if you paid a visit to the Voice Message Thread and heard what I have to offer... you would hang around my thread more as well! :p
Yeah I heard your voice, it ain't all that. As soon as I find my mic I'll post there too so you can hear what what a real man sounds like :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I can't wait to hear your voice, goldb. :amuse

Anyway, what's up, ghost?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I can't wait to hear your voice, goldb. :amuse

Anyway, what's up, ghost?
They say I sound like an english Barry White :hurr

I can't wait to hear your voice too :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I don't have a mic so yeah.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

lol thread title :lmao

are you working on some arts atm?
oh and your deviantID looks nice, I'm totally clueless about mine, though, any cool ideas what one could do? :worrybunny
ATM, I am trying to work something up for the sweetness known as riki. You did see the Psyren piece I posted last week right?
I will check out your DV account and get back to ya! :D

Yeah I heard your voice, it ain't all that. As soon as I find my mic I'll post there too so you can hear what what a real man sounds like :p
Ouch... throwing down the hurtful comments now, Goldb? :(

I can't wait to hear your voice, goldb. :amuse

Anyway, what's up, ghost?
Just finished eating some Goodcents and getting ready to mow a yard...boooo! :( You?

They say I sound like an english Barry White :hurr

I can't wait to hear your voice too :p
ugh... stop making oogly-googlies in my thread!! Get your own or go to riki's for that!! :eyeroll

I don't have a mic so yeah.
You should get one... I got a headset/mic for fairly cheap at Bestbuy. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

I don't know if you're an American football fan, but NBC was showing the Celebrity match between the Hall of Famers and celebrities (Gamers vs Famers). Captain Awesome was in the Gamer team and he scored a touchdown (I would be thrilled if I caught a football from Joe Montana). He also passed a lot of 2 pt. conversions.

Stacy Kiebler (she is going to guest star in Chuck) was in the Famers team and she did okay.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Tell me... does this thread make my butt look bigger?

Yeah I am not a huge sports fan all thanks to having my ex-stepfather control the tv for most of my childhood... watching nothing BUT sports. :/

I hope Chuck stays good and not too bogged down with celebrity guest appearance of the week type thing. :)

btw, have you thought of anything for me to draw you in the place of your pup request?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Never thinks things logically when there is no logic to be had.

I'm sure that Chuck will stay awesome! :)

I think I may have an idea of what you can draw...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Never thinks things logically when there is no logic to be had.

You can draw her a picture of me :hurr
 
Top