Games Modern Warfare 2

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Yea I think for a riot shield to be pretty effective you need to have someone to back you up. Then it really becomes a threat. I personally don't use it. I'm more of a sub machine gun/assault riffle guy that sometimes snipes for the hell of it :XD.
Without backing guys with Riot shield are easy to kill. Either shoot at their feet or just run around them and shoot/stab them. I think I only died 2-3 by a riot shield and at one time the guy hit me from the behind.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well that because you need to be good like me thorn and go 14-1 in search :p. Do you realize how many points I get when I do that! lol. Some people don't even get that type of score in regular team death match! Search is just a whole different level of play. Get good and join my ranks! :yelling :XD


Without backing guys with Riot shield are easy to kill. Either shoot at their feet or just run around them and shoot/stab them. I think I only died 2-3 by a riot shield and at one time the guy hit me from the behind.
Semtex/C4/Claymores are their weaknesses too ;).
 
Last edited:

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Are you guys still playing the game? And on which platform? I'm currently playing it because I can't enjoy Black Ops anymore. I'm eagerly waiting for Battlefield 3 but will also buy (my brother will do it ^^) Modern Warfare 3 just for the campaign.
 
Top