There are plenty of characters (be it in an anime or manga) that may resemble another character from a totally different series...or they may even look completely identical!? It's possible...
Character appearances, traits and behaviour are the main factors which can lead to one making a comparison to another character from a completely different anime/manga series. This thread is to discuss, compare and share your finds!
Note: Many of you by now already know about the Incarnate x Bleachrip off similarities...so please avoid posting comparisons between those two mangas in here...just for the safe side. Thanks. 
I'll post up my finds a bit later. I didn't save them dammit.
Character appearances, traits and behaviour are the main factors which can lead to one making a comparison to another character from a completely different anime/manga series. This thread is to discuss, compare and share your finds!
Note: Many of you by now already know about the Incarnate x Bleach

I'll post up my finds a bit later. I didn't save them dammit.

Last edited:
:
:


I wonder if the original designer for Mewtwo used Freiza as a reference point or source of influence when creating him in the first place. :P
They look so alike. lol Very interesting "discoveries" Orgz! Thanks for sharing! haha that Gin one is hilarious! For some reasion, the shape of Yumasaki's head reminds me of Spock from Star Trek. 
)