- Joined
- Oct 13, 2008
- Messages
- 618
- Reaction score
- 556
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Not as much as you'd think. ^^Queenofmuffins, through such jobs you earned money for such trips *x* I envy you. So I have a next question
How much it cost to live in Boracay for a day? Because from what I see, you're similar to me: going on a trip without any agents, right? Just me <maybe friends>, my plan and vuala?
It's in the phils, so while it's considered very expensive by filo standards, compared to a western country it's very cheap.
Yeah, I went without any agents. I booked all my tickets about six months in advance during the free seat sale, so everything was really cheap.
About a day there- I did it very budget- about $10 - $15 a day for accom and food. I stayed at the treehouse resort for 300 peso a night, in the dorms, right on the beach. (About $6 or $7 AUD). Most nice hotels on the beach are only 1,000 peso for a double though. (About $20).
Food ranges from cheap filo meals for 50 peso ($1.20) to all-you-can eat buffets for 250 peso (about $5) to the most expensive- lobster and steak for about 300 - 400 peso. Alchahol is usually about 50 peso- and "happy hour" is CONSTANTLY EVERYWHERE, and usually last for about 6 hours.
As for activities, there's tons to do- parasailing, diving, snorkelling, AT motobikes, horse riding, lazing on the beach... most things wouldn't cost you $20. An afternoon diving cost me $35 including equipment and everything. Things like ice-cream can cost as low as 10 peso.
I'd reccomend you fly with Cebu Pacific. They're pretty bad as an airline when it comes to organization, but they can fly you to Boracay for about $30 (if you book in advance).
Last edited:



nice pic man ... so how was the wedding 
.








I demand some new stuff