Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!
wut?
You call me 3-san and etc, not what the other staff call me. I think. o.o
wut?
You call me 3-san and etc, not what the other staff call me. I think. o.o
. I don't think I've actually called you M**** 
Does that include meI have no idea, tbh. People don't call me that, apart from the staff. And to be honest, I'd prefer it stay like that as I consider staff members to be closer for some weird reason.




Would've been fun. And yep, another year. Three more years for Bachelor's.*googles akshay kumar*Blai. He gets to see tons of hot women.
Or Akshay Kumar. What about you
Blai. He gets to see tons of hot women.
Or Akshay Kumar. What about you

The master of karate and the master of acting.*googles akshay kumar*
Me? hmmm dunno, never thought about it personally. I guess my older bro. He's making his way the women in his office, or one of my friends who seems like the definition of "chick magnet" includes his name.
So yeah, we would both be other people for the chicks, though I ain't doing too bad myself right about now...

If you have any epic fail stories to share, share it so I can laugh at you!!Tempted to. Economy's bad here.
Move to Sweden... and start go out clubbing! If you got the swag then you can get them in no-time. Appearance is important, but "style" is even more important.
I have some swag and style though. :3

Economy's goooooooooooood here!Tempted to. Economy's bad here.![]()
And dude, I'm Indian. Our sense of "style" is more off than a penguin in a desert.I have some swag and style though. :3
