Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

wut?

You call me 3-san and etc, not what the other staff call me. I think. o.o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Yep :). I don't think I've actually called you M**** :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Which is a good thing. <_< Gotta get on staff for that right. ;P
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I have no idea, tbh. People don't call me that, apart from the staff. And to be honest, I'd prefer it stay like that as I consider staff members to be closer for some weird reason.
Does that include me :wtf

I don't think I've ever called you that publicly, now that I think about it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Doesn't include you, trollboy. <_<

You haven't. Not even privately, I think. You call me something else. <_<
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I'm hurt. I know we're really friends, why would you lie to everyone :crying

You should be bragging that I troll you. Some day you'll fondly remember getting trolled by Kaiten :vin

I only call you one thing on IRC now and you know it: your name. We stopped calling you anything else months ago.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I don't lie. I have morals tyvm. <_<

Why would I? Your trolling is like, oatmeal. It's nothing special, and most people prefer steak over oatmeal. I've had many people troll me, and I've trolled many people. You are not memorable, old chap. Not at all.

I dunno. I forgot what you call me nowadays. <_<
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

This has been a while that I have been in this section and before I jumped in it, I decided to post in the thread which is (or might be WAS when this post is ended and someone else posted afterwards elsewhere) on top

Hello Mil, how are youd doing? I just wondered, is there any particular reason why you live in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I'm bored like always, and I'm not looking forward to the weekend, but I am to Monday. How about you?

I have no idea why. It's for the lulz. I forgot who started the trend of wrong lulz countries, but I know I had a hand in it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Yep, someone started it and I joined the bandwagon; first I went to Christmas Island and now Bermuda. lulz countries are awesome!

If you had to be in someone else's shoes for a day, who would it be? if you HAD TO...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Blai. He gets to see tons of hot women.
Or Akshay Kumar. What about you
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

S'up?

I haven't been here for a while...tut tut tut. How have you been? I decided not to go to that AR Rahman concert with my friend...I was in Barcelona lol. Anyway, I'll see if I can get some pics and I'll post em up if I can.

Another year of studies ahead of you, huh?

Anywhoo...I'll spam the GiT section another day. I can't be bothered right now. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I'm pissed off and I've constantly been annoyed. I hate living at home with my parents, especially with my mom. She fucking bitches and nags so much, I'm ready to explode. How about you?
You should have gone. :( Would've been fun. And yep, another year. Three more years for Bachelor's.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Blai. He gets to see tons of hot women.
Or Akshay Kumar. What about you
*googles akshay kumar*

Me? hmmm dunno, never thought about it personally. I guess my older bro. He's making his way the women in his office, or one of my friends who seems like the definition of "chick magnet" includes his name.

So yeah, we would both be other people for the chicks, though I ain't doing too bad myself right about now...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Blai. He gets to see tons of hot women.
Or Akshay Kumar. What about you
:hurr

Move to Sweden... and start go out clubbing! If you got the swag then you can get them in no-time. Appearance is important, but "style" is even more important.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

*googles akshay kumar*

Me? hmmm dunno, never thought about it personally. I guess my older bro. He's making his way the women in his office, or one of my friends who seems like the definition of "chick magnet" includes his name.

So yeah, we would both be other people for the chicks, though I ain't doing too bad myself right about now...
The master of karate and the master of acting. :bow
Well, he's good at martial arts and pretty good at acting, as well as dancing. One of the few actors, apparently, that doesn't get out of breath after performing at a function.

hi5. I hope they're teaching you their way of getting it. ;) If you have any epic fail stories to share, share it so I can laugh at you!!

No, really, so I can really laugh at you.

:hurr

Move to Sweden... and start go out clubbing! If you got the swag then you can get them in no-time. Appearance is important, but "style" is even more important.
Tempted to. Economy's bad here. :notrust

And dude, I'm Indian. Our sense of "style" is more off than a penguin in a desert. :( I have some swag and style though. :3
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Why do you always have to reply to my posts in such a depressing manner? You should be doing that to .....anyway... I hope you sort everything out with your parents (I have a feeling I've said this before to you.). Are you sure you're not the one pissing them off? :P

Seriously, so like why don't you live on campus (Uni)?

If it's that bad, have you considered moving out? :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Because I enjoy it. It amuses me.
Meh. I'd much prefer to live on my own. Sure it'll make my mom even more worried, but meh. She'll never stop worrying anyway.

It goes both ways on pissing each other off. :notrust

No point shelling out extra money when I live like, less than thirty minutes away. When I go back to Drexel, I will. I think after my birthday when I go back, I'll be legal enough to drink. Just gotta avoid the hospital again. =D

And I have. Many times. I need finance though. Money. Especially in this shit economy.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Tempted to. Economy's bad here. :notrust

And dude, I'm Indian. Our sense of "style" is more off than a penguin in a desert. :( I have some swag and style though. :3
Economy's goooooooooooood here!

Read up on it then durr. It's everything from what fits with your body structure, what fits with your skin colour / hair colour, what fits with your personality and, of course, what's "new".

Seriously, go out. You'll see and learn shitloads, but you don't if you spend your weekends indoors...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I've ignored your "girth" ever since it appeared as your title, and I still can ignore it. And no, me posting in this thread doesn't mean I can't ignore it, because I am. Just felt like sayin' it :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top