Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

<-- Approves
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Blasphemy! I will not stand for such lies! I posted when it was among the top! MY thread was among the halfway near bottom threads.



Derp.. :ginwut



What this good sir said, yes!
Regardless, you didn't let it die. D:

urface

I know I can't derp like you. Ima try mah best though :m3j

I bumped it as an act of kindness.

Cause of the smiley you used to pair with the word. hurr.



derp needs it's own smiley.
It fails. :kaiten

Shouldn't have. I gave it that title for reason.

What

No.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Hey its me how are you ahhhhh I'm a turtle now I'm a firetruckk I like cheeseballs moar than cheese puffs noodles are best wet if a cat sratches you're leg you beat it with a stick I'm comfy hurrhurrdurr I ignore your girth on a daily basis derp
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

THAT IS NOT A KOSHER THING TO SHOW! AT ALL!

:vin :vin :vin :vin
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Have you started classes yet? If not when do you start?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I start around September 7th. What about you?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Sorry a bit late but are you at uni, what year and what course are you studying if you are..:sweatdrop
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

In a week or two I shall be at uni. Sophomore, third year. Business related courses and courses required for Associate's Degree.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Ever heard of "Sogeking"?

Jagjit Singh?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

No. Explain please.

I think so. Abhijeet's mentor?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I start around September 7th. What about you?
Just finished my first week. The books were expensive as usual. >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

How did your first week go?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Like a breeze. Pretty much just went over what's expected of the class. Nothing to complicated.

Ready for classes?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You think you'll enjoy it?

To be honest, not really. And I'm less ready without something to keep me awake, like 5-Hour POwer or something. :s
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

For the most part, yeah. The only thing that sucks is on Thursdays I have a lab that's 3 hours long and the professor is really old; looks like he's almost 70 or something. :oh


Sleeping pattern messed up?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You can't get out early?

Induce heart attack indirectly and hope you get a better professor. Profit. Maybe except to your mental health.

Since high school, or since college. What about you?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

No. Explain please.

I think so. Abhijeet's mentor?
Mmm. I would but I don't want to spoil it for you. So go read One Piece like a good boy.

I think so. Not too sure about that one tbh. I was listening to a couple of Jagjit Singh's tracks and I really liked some of the music, I thought you might be fond of his music or something. Meh. It's not too important.

Ever tried making home-made pizza? Was it a fail?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
GIRTH :D

Mmm. I would but I don't want to spoil it for you. So go read One Piece like a good boy.
Can you believe how many people still haven't? People I would otherwise respect haven't.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Mmm. I would but I don't want to spoil it for you. So go read One Piece like a good boy.

I think so. Not too sure about that one tbh. I was listening to a couple of Jagjit Singh's tracks and I really liked some of the music, I thought you might be fond of his music or something. Meh. It's not too important.

Ever tried making home-made pizza? Was it a fail?
I refuse. And I don't mind spoilers. I embrace it. Usually doesn't take away the magic or love from seeing or witnessing it firsthand.

did he sing in Tum Bin or something?

Mom did. And it was.
If Ellios and dinner pizza count, then yes and it sometime was fail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top