- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!
<-- Approves
Regardless, you didn't let it die. D:Blasphemy! I will not stand for such lies! I posted when it was among the top! MY thread was among the halfway near bottom threads.
Derp..
What this good sir said, yes!
It fails.I know I can't derp like you. Ima try mah best though
I bumped it as an act of kindness.
Cause of the smiley you used to pair with the word. hurr.
derp needs it's own smiley.



Just finished my first week. The books were expensive as usual. >.>I start around September 7th. What about you?


Mmm. I would but I don't want to spoil it for you. So go read One Piece like a good boy.No. Explain please.
I think so. Abhijeet's mentor?

Can you believe how many people still haven't? People I would otherwise respect haven't.Mmm. I would but I don't want to spoil it for you. So go read One Piece like a good boy.
I refuse. And I don't mind spoilers. I embrace it. Usually doesn't take away the magic or love from seeing or witnessing it firsthand.Mmm. I would but I don't want to spoil it for you. So go read One Piece like a good boy.
I think so. Not too sure about that one tbh. I was listening to a couple of Jagjit Singh's tracks and I really liked some of the music, I thought you might be fond of his music or something. Meh. It's not too important.
Ever tried making home-made pizza? Was it a fail?