Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

zagorka

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
209
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Finally caught up with the last 5 chapters. I'm wondering if Hana will really accomplish being the boss of Suzuran, since he's already a senior. I'd be happy either way.

Can't wait for Guriko and Hana to fight in the future.
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Thanks L.O. for the banchou releases and for redoing volume 1 and 2!!
I fell so behind with Worst and Crows (since 8). I'm just catching up now. Haha!
Thanks again!
 

.KiLLeR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
Any news on Worst chapter 95?
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
95-97 will be released alongside 98 shortly after it's released on July 6th.
 

.KiLLeR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
so when is it coming out?
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Last edited:

Cio Koba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Thank U keep up the good work, everyday is geting more d¡ficult to read manga online, thanks again for the efort!! I enjoy so much crows and worst
 

Crows Nightmare

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hello!

I´m interested in this Manga "Clover - tetsuhiro hirakawa" , but I can`t find it anywhere, neither raws!

Does Somebody know anything, where i can read it, raw is just fine by me!

Back to Worst, I think, Hana will overtake the Demon at Suzuran and finally rule the school! :)

But I get the feeling, Worst isn`t going for too long, it would be a blast, if the big Schools clashes for a real Big last Fight, just to know, who is the ultimate/strongest Fighter in the whole Town, that would be awesome! :)

Last but not Least, Thank You "LoktarOgar" for Your Hard Work & The Manga Updates from Worst, I really appreciate Your Work! :)
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hello!

I´m interested in this Manga "Clover - tetsuhiro hirakawa" , but I can`t find it anywhere, neither raws!
You and me both. Chapters would occasionally be posted on Ritual but that was years ago and it was really only a handful.

While we wait another month for chapter 100 to come out, make sure you read the volume 23 HQ release: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PITMYQ7A
 

Crows Nightmare

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You and me both. Chapters would occasionally be posted on Ritual but that was years ago and it was really only a handful.
Thank you very much for the Answer! It´s good to know that i´m not the only one, that is interested in this manga, maybe in near future someone take this manga in consideration to scan it and make it available for everyone! :)

Anyway, thanks!

I Just hoped somebody would scan this manga!
 

.KiLLeR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
Thanks for the updates.


When is 102 gonna be released?
 
Last edited:

.KiLLeR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Maldives
When is 103 gonna be released?
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Crows: the Aftermath: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FA9KPSYI

This is one of the three Crows Gaiden volumes done by Takahashi Hiroshi himself. It says Crows in the title, but really, it's more closely related to Worst than Crows. It focuses on Tesshou's and Guriko's year, so it's set the year after Crows (main series) has ended. There are only one or two minor Crows spoilers in there, so you can read it without ruining your enjoyment of Crows. It's also an ideal entry point for those who want to read Worst without having to wait for the Crows scans to finish.


Volume 27 chapter 105: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZDLAABH
 
Last edited:
Top