- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 229
- Reaction score
- 113
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
XD I'm just gonna quote myself since I realized this thread is more appropriate for what I found
Besides, that'd just be too broken. It's like, what's the point of giving the characters a weakness to drowning in the first place.
And also, since we were arguing before, I don't believe that's a function of haki. The Color of Armaments doesn't seem to nullify DF powers, rather allow the user to attack DF users. Therefore, it stands to reason that the physical changes that DF create in a person's body (including the inability to swim) are still active as well.Skyrius said:Hm, I was rereading and I noticed something interesting on this page and this page.
The implication seems to be that the Admirals have done something to protect the platform, which I'm now assuming is some form of the Color of Armament. If it can be extended for a certain radius around the user, I can see that as being something useful for Luffy to learn as well.
Besides, that'd just be too broken. It's like, what's the point of giving the characters a weakness to drowning in the first place.
Last edited:
