Shounen - Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Blazer Drive by Kishimoto Seishi

Katz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i think if it was a weekly it could definitely compete, it also looks as if it would be a kid friendly anime if they ever make one although i think it would be funny if it made stickers popular:p.
<hr noshade size="1">
is this on hiatus?
I'm assuming that or the Edited Mangas team that was doing it dropped it, last chapter was April-ish

I just looked around on KAWorkz website and it seems that just don't have enough staff to work on it.

p1xel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Arghh,too bad-no Edited Mangas.At least i see trans for 24chap on MH so someone could do it:/Hmm maybe it will be in future they wont just drop a manga in the middle(?)

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Meh, despite of it being more popular than other Rival titles that I'm working on, BD is the only manga that I don't see any firm Edited Manga group working on it. I personally won't drop it though, unless some other translator kicks in (though it'll be hard now. Not impossible though, since RP had chapter 25 before they shut down...and as I said in my translation, I probably won't be getting to it anytime soon. *shrug*)

Just for fun though, as of chapter 28(?), we got to see mainly the past of Kaine and Daichi...but as far as the latest chapter go, we got one big "WOW!! WTF!!?? O_O" twist at the end of the chapter. :p

daichi383

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Meh, despite of it being more popular than other Rival titles that I'm working on, BD is the only manga that I don't see any firm Edited Manga group working on it. I personally won't drop it though, unless some other translator kicks in (though it'll be hard now. Not impossible though, since RP had chapter 25 before they shut down...and as I said in my translation, I probably won't be getting to it anytime soon. *shrug*)

Just for fun though, as of chapter 28(?), we got to see mainly the past of Kaine and Daichi...but as far as the latest chapter go, we got one big "WOW!! WTF!!?? O_O" twist at the end of the chapter. :p
i hope someone picks this series up again soon cause droppin hints like that and the fact that kaines back makes want to read it even more but the chapters around the time the scans for this stopped were kinda slow tbh.

I just read chapter 24 through ju-da-su's translation and italian scans and OMGWTFBBQ!!! it was awsome i really hope this gets picked up again cause that was an awesome chapter and it had a cool twist at the end too. im now gonna read the next ones :D

Last edited:

tenebrae

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want more blazer drive :(

CannedJam

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
*blows dust off this topic*

It seems a new group has finally undertaken Blazer drive again (group by the name of Muda Edited Manga) http://www.mangafox.com/manga/blazer_drive/v06/c024/

good to see someone finally taking this up
Heh. Guess somebody beat me to blowing off the dust.

Regardless, I'm just happy that a group has picked this series back up. You don't know how much you miss Kuroki until he's gone.

daichi383

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
What chapter are they in Japan right now?

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
*wipes the dust off* New chapter after 2 months has appeared on mangafox, chapter 25 to be exact (too lazy to post link)

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
...and this manga will need a new raw provider and translator, after one stupid leecher decided to dare me to drop it. Otherwise, don't expect any new chapter to pop up for some while (until those two positions are filled...-.-")

susanoo13

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Does anyone knows about this manga's sales rate?
I wasn't able to get any info about it on ANN and would appreciate some information.

From what I've heard the author's last manga was pretty successful yet didn't get an anime and I wonder what are the chances of Blazer Drive getting one.

TIA

daichi383

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That was a pretty good chapter. good amount of action (and also some badassery from a few guardian grunts), interesting developments goin on up in thar and also WTF happened to kaine o_O

daichi383

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Katz

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been awhile since I've seen a post here, any word on the final chapters getting translated?

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Go to www.spinybackwebdesign.com because well we have decided to pick up and translate the final chapters of this manga for you guys
...Is that even a justifiable reason to revive a thread that was almost one year old is what I'm wondering though. Not like I care, since I already read through the ending since ages ago. -_-"

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Does Kishimoto have any series currently running in a magazine?