Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 59)
Essentially, it seems like the time-skip volume will begin with how each Strawhat will train
But that just means that with the flick of a page, bam, flashback.
Volume 61 should be after the time skip, volume 60 the end of the first part.
It would also be good because it would be a sign that it would last more 60 volumes, ending on volume 120
I agree that it would be much more suitable to do it that way. However, then they'd have to put 13 chapters in vol. 60, and I think the most they've ever had is 11 (usually is 9-11 chapters/tankōbon). This would be the appropriate time to make an exception, though.
For those reading in tankōbon format, the time skip might feel like much less of a deal as it just happens with the flip of a page, than to us who had to wait for what seemed like an eternity to see it. But hey, what're you gonna do?
Yeah, I know, but, 13 chapters isn't that much. It would be better if it happened like that imo.
Exactly. I look @ Naruto and I think, well, volume 27 came out, it marks the end of the 1st season, volume 28 only came out like 3 or 4 months later.
Still gonna buy them 