~Naruto Ch.280 Deidara~ by Googlez_kun

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The sky looks very fine indeed, but I don't really like the massive outlines for this shot. Also the highlights make it look like it's a plastic doll. Apart from that, I still like the style :)
Actually, on a second look these features I mentioned don't even look so bad anymore, but somehow they didn't seem to fit at all in a first impression :amuse
 
Last edited:

Steffan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
The highlights look just fine, imo. Good job.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Amazing man, i liked.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The sky looks very fine indeed, but I don't really like the massive outlines for this shot. Also the highlights make it look like it's a plastic doll. Apart from that, I still like the style :)
Actually, on a second look these features I mentioned don't even look so bad anymore, but somehow they didn't seem to fit at all in a first impression :amuse
The highlights look just fine, imo. Good job.
You're right,but the resolution was rather low,that's why they are some massive.As for the highlights,i guess they are okay,but i know what you mean Rofl,it's kinda glossy:p

Thanks the both of you!:]
Amazing man, i liked.
Thanks!;D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
I will be honest with you, I prefer to the sky over Deidara any day. The sky looks awesome to me. :D
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
this has amaretti all over it! :D
not very like you, is it?
 
Top