High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

lol, jealous of? xD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

lol, jealous of? xD
I gave the thread one star. If I didn't post in it it it would have no stars. :dancin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

but i still dont understand why he's mad, lets sing for him
~Baby are you down down down down dowwwnn dowwwwwwwwwnnnn~ :clap2:polka
u should thank me for my wonderful voice M3J :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Wow, way to get your facts wrong. I don't have a minister....in fact I think most ministers are jokes....and Jesus doesn't rape people......your mind is so fucked up and perverted from the curry fumes that you are unable to properly retain knowledge :ohaielmo.
Doesn't stop you from bending over for them.

Who said Jesus raped people? I never said that. Please point out where I said he raped people. :)

When will you be a Twenty-one-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women?
Guess.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Doesn't stop you from bending over for them.

Who said Jesus raped people? I never said that. Please point out where I said he raped people. :)



Guess.
Ministers are protestant and as a Catholic I never bend over for them. Protestants metaphorically "rape" my faith so as a result I bend over for no one in defense of that faith.

You didn't need to say it directly, and if you didn't mean to say that Jesus raped people, then thats too bad because the words you choose sure sounded that way :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Minister, rabbi, pope, etc, same thing, just different name.

It sounded that way to you because you were thinking of it like that, and cuz you're a perv as well.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Minister, rabbi, pope, etc, same thing, just different name.

It sounded that way to you because you were thinking of it like that, and cuz you're a perv as well.
If it was the same thing then there would be no point in my religion, because by saying they are all the same thing you are equating all religions to one another in that they all do the same thing. By doing such a thing you are claiming that truth is pluralistic and that the answer can be achieved in many different ways. I specifically deny that in that I see Jesus Christ as being the only way to the truth. So for me to equate all ministers, rabbi's, Buddhist monks, shamins, with priests is lowering my religion to the level of all those in that I would no hold mine in high regards as the true way to God.

I'm no perv because I have never been exposed to curry fumes :ohaielmo.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

That's no fun.

And when the hell did this become the religion thread? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

It is the same thing, just different concept/idea. Answers can be achieved in multiple ways, however there is no way to god or Jesus or whatever since they don't exist. All religion is pretty much at a low point, especially with its people being the way they are. :\ America was founded due to religious intolerance, and it was mostly Puritan country. Basically, Puritans have the right to stuff here, not you smelly Catholics or us smegma-y "atheists." Though technically, Native Americans do since they were in America first.
Plus, Native Americans' way of life > any other religion. They actually respect life and everything instead of seeking to destroy it and make it their own, especially to conquer.

You are a perv, you proved it. You're the one that thought pervy thoughts of Jesus.


That's no fun.

And when the hell did this become the religion thread? :oh
It is for me, Gir. Deal with it.
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

That's no fun.

And when the hell did this become the religion thread? :oh
When Milly said Jesus raped me :ohaielmo

It is the same thing, just different concept/idea. Answers can be achieved in multiple ways, however there is no way to god or Jesus or whatever since they don't exist. All religion is pretty much at a low point, especially with its people being the way they are. :\ America was founded due to religious intolerance, and it was mostly Puritan country. Basically, Puritans have the right to stuff here, not you smelly Catholics or us smegma-y "atheists." Though technically, Native Americans do since they were in America first.
Plus, Native Americans' way of life > any other religion. They actually respect life and everything instead of seeking to destroy it and make it their own, especially to conquer.

You are a perv, you proved it. You're the one that thought pervy thoughts of Jesus.




It is for me, Gir. Deal with it.


And thats you putting all religion together in the myth field without knowing what any of them actually say. :/ Also you are contradicting your claim that you can achieve "the truth" in multiple ways by saying the Puritans have the right stuff or that the Native Americans have the best way. By saying one way is better than another, which you just did, you are actually not saying their are multiple ways to the truth but instead you just acknowledged one as being better and as a result your actions contradict your claim that all religions do the same thing.

Also most Christians don't try to destroy life....especially Catholics who do everything to protect life :oh.....your making WAYYYYY too many assumption here buddo. Also your looking to the people of Catholicism to equating the religion, yet I say to you that to true be Catholic you acknowledge Jesus Christ as the center of the religion as God and through him the religion does what it does, not the people. And no matter what the people do, even if they do something contradictory of what Jesus Christ says(as you are claiming), that does not change the true that is Jesus Christ and what he says and does. To truly be a Catholic like myself means for you to recognize what I just stated.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

oh my... seriously...*facepalm*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I never said Puritans have the right stuff, or at least, I didn't mean to. However, Native Americans have better ideology as they respect things. Their religion is the same. All religions usually have to do with appeasing the higher-ups and trying not to get in hell and avoid the wrath of the deity.

Religious groups, do not. They try to convert people to their religion, some even attack others for having different ideas, and they're willing to get rid of Native Americans for more land. They will also consider blacks unequal due to bible or whatever and look at them as lower than human.


you are actually not saying their are multiple ways to the truth but instead you just acknowledged one as being better and as a result your actions contradict your claim that all religions do the same thing.
That doesn't mean the better way is the only way to the truth.... There can be many ways to the truth, but one can be the best way. Didn't I also refute that there's no such thing as truth anyway? Truth is based on the individual animals themselves.


How do you know you're truly a Catholic? That's just your own point of view. Is there a set rules on what consists one truly Catholic?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

I never said Puritans have the right stuff, or at least, I didn't mean to. However, Native Americans have better ideology as they respect things. Their religion is the same. All religions usually have to do with appeasing the higher-ups and trying not to get in hell and avoid the wrath of the deity.

Religious groups, do not. They try to convert people to their religion, some even attack others for having different ideas, and they're willing to get rid of Native Americans for more land. They will also consider blacks unequal due to bible or whatever and look at them as lower than human.



That doesn't mean the better way is the only way to the truth.... There can be many ways to the truth, but one can be the best way. Didn't I also refute that there's no such thing as truth anyway? Truth is based on the individual animals themselves.


How do you know you're truly a Catholic? That's just your own point of view. Is there a set rules on what consists one truly Catholic?
Again your still assuming way too much. Btw you do realize that for you to say there is no truth, that statement "there is no truth" would have to be true? Its pretty much impossible to say there is no truth otherwise frankly I can't see living being possible.

And again your completely misunderstanding my religion and many of them right off the bat. I don't live to please higher ups, nor do I believe God is wrathful. If I thought God was wrathful then there would be no such thing as heaven, or I wouldn't even claim such a thing.

Yes, SOME religions attack people for having different beliefs, and those are the religions I don't accept. I respect a person no matter what their beliefs are as long as those beliefs don't infringe upon the rights of other people or take the life of another person. But whether or not I respect a person is not equated with me thinking their ideology is right.

Also you equate Catholicism to my own point of view yet your assuming that I think of Catholicism as just being my opinion. Yet to be a Catholic means you accept Jesus Christ as God and recognize what he has done. In recognizing what he has done you would come to realize that he set an example for us on how to properly follow him and God. Being Catholic means following Jesus Christ and what he established for us, NOT my opinions and human experiences. My religion beliefs are not dependent on a relativistic standard set by my own human experiences but the whole point is that I am living in accordance with what God wants. THAT is what it means to be Catholic.

I don't want to argue with you, but I just find it sad how many assumptions you are making as if they are facts. Frankly from what I've seen you know nothing of what most religions claim, especially my own, and you just assume that EVERYTHING his human myth when you can't even vouch for that claim. I'm not trying to convert you because I respect a person's freedom to believe what they want, but I can't have an intelligent conversation with you when you have this many inaccurate assumptions. :cookiestare
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Dear god is this the most annoying convo I've ever read.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

What is the truth though? Living can be possible without "truth."

If god wasn't wrathful, why send people to hell for not listening to him? If god is a nice person, why make his followers' lives hell just to test their faith? What god did was apparently send his only son to be tortured for bunch of humans, as well as test his followers by making their lives hell, not to mention that despite giving humans freedom, he chose to kill most of them by flooding the earth.


If you don't wanna argue, then don't argue back. Many "assumptions" I make are based on what I've seen from most people. Plus, for all we know, anything that doesn't agree with what you think may look as assumptions.

Are you even capable of intelligent conversation without trolling though? <_<

And how do you really know what god wants? If you say the Bible or the Commandments, then how do you know a human or two didn't write it on their own and make stuff up?

I may say it as if I think it's facts, but I don't really believe so. Plus, in a debate, it's good to say it as if we believe it's facts. More believable that way, no?

Plus, I've had many debates and arguments with religious people, and they all act similar. Blame the majority of the people, their fault for why I "assumed" what I did.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Dear god is this the most annoying convo I've ever read.
Its not a conversation thats why, frankly we aren't even talking about the same thing :cookiestare. I say something trying to explain it and the Milly just blurts something else thats the exact opposite of anything I explained. Its not dialogue, its just annoying.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

Ah, the typical statement of someone with opposing views. No matter how much of a good argument one makes, someone else tries to debunk it by saying stuff like that. v.v
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

What is the truth though? Living can be possible without "truth."

As a Catholic I would say no, because the Truth is Christ and God and if God is Creator then we are dependent on Him for our existence.

If god wasn't wrathful, why send people to hell for not listening to him? If god is a nice person, why make his followers' lives hell just to test their faith? What god did was apparently send his only son to be tortured for bunch of humans, as well as test his followers by making their lives hell, not to mention that despite giving humans freedom, he chose to kill most of them by flooding the earth.

This is another misconception. God doesn't send people to hell, people send themselves to hell. It comes from the understanding of what Evil is. Evil, is when one puts themselves before God. It is something which extends from the self and the misuse of humanity's free will. I argue that God is so loving that he created us and even let us be free. BUT the down side to truly being free is that there is evil. To truly be free means that one can freely choose to do something evil. Now when one denies good and is truly evil, they are in opposition to God. The best way to view hell is not of a condemnation of a wrathful God, but being in a state that is eternally separate from God, while heaven is eternally being in the presence of God and His love. Now the position you established is one that some Christians may hold, and I myself would have a problem with someone who claims that as you say you do. But my point to you is that I do not claim that and such a claim by someone I would have problems with.

If you don't wanna argue, then don't argue back. Many "assumptions" I make are based on what I've seen from most people. Plus, for all we know, anything that doesn't agree with what you think may look as assumptions.

I don't want to argue, I would like to discuss and try to clarify some things with you. I don't want this to be blood shed and a battle, I just wish to explain what I believe and why I believe it because I feel that you have been assuming a lot of negative things which aren't true.

Are you even capable of intelligent conversation without trolling though? <_<

I troll on occasion only because I can have a good laugh but when it comes to my faith I stop being funny and get serious :)

And how do you really know what god wants? If you say the Bible or the Commandments, then how do you know a human or two didn't write it on their own and make stuff up?

Yes, that a common view of people is "How Do You Know". And one thing is you can never be 100% certain. That is why its called faith to begin with because you put your trust in something that you can't be certain of. I myself at a point have had this doubt, when you realize that the text isn't a magical thing summoned to the earthy by fire but is something written by human hand. There was a point where I had my doubts, but thats where education and thinking come into play. I look at the evidence and see that the Claim of the Bible is a valid one. It is written by people because it is the only way we can have it in our hands but it is a text inspired by God, not by the imagination of humans. Again this is also part of faith. If one does not have faith and sees no actual evidence or credibility in the bible, then you would come to the conclusion that you have made that is all human mythology. So I understand why you or someone else could come to that conclusion, but it is in my study and analysis of the text and what is being presented to me that I find to be a reasonable source.


I may say it as if I think it's facts, but I don't really believe so. Plus, in a debate, it's good to say it as if we believe it's facts. More believable that way, no?

Well the only thing is that if you don't find it to be facts, then you should state it that way because it gives me the wrong impression of you. If you want to bring up a particular point of view someone may have but that you may not necessarily have, then it is helpful for me to know where you are actually coming from instead of leading me to believe its what you yourself actually believe.

Plus, I've had many debates and arguments with religious people, and they all act similar. Blame the majority of the people, their fault for why I "assumed" what I did.

Well I ask you not to look at all religions the same because frankly they aren't. I can understand how your experience could lead you to expect me to react the exact same way as these people you have had discussions with but I don't act that way. I am very respectful and practical (and I hope you've realized this by now). Its just that it bothers me to see you jump to conclusions when I would say and explain to you that those are not the case for my faith.
All my answers are in green because I wanted to answer you paragraph by paragraph. I want to have dialogue and discussion with you, not an argument :darn. So please try not to make assumptions and I'll do my best to clearly clarify things and to establish what I'm all about :).

And don't worry I'm not trying to convert you, just trying to talk to you. Plus I don't think a conversion is in the works here, I'm able to clearly recognize what I'm working with, lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women

That post is seriously pretty. I like the alternating green an black. Ima change some of it to red and make it more festive. k?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top