High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hi, I'm M3J and I mod Naruto board. Evidently Naruto is one of my favorite manga, but I think the best is Yu Yu Hakusho. I also like Dragonball a lot. I'm currently reading Detective Conan, Bloody Monday, Sekirei, Change 123, and few other mangas. I basically like to have fun and am immature. I have a great sense of humor and can be good or easy to talk to, depending.

Hi.








KISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yooo

we nonamericans dont kill turkeys, we pray to them..
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Damn I left for a minute and it's over. :shakefist evil!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Winnage :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Hey, M3J! What's up?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

we nonamericans dont kill turkeys, we pray to them..
No you don't. You use them as sacrifices, you Eurowitches.



Hey riki! NOthing much over here, just work! What about you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I'm doing well. Work has been keeping me busy so I'm enjoying my five-day weekend right now before school starts again. :amuse

Congrats on reaching version 2 btw. :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

How are you doing in school? Picked your classes for next semester yet?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yooo - Part 1

:turtleNEW THREAD!!!:turtle
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I'm doing well. Work has been keeping me busy so I'm enjoying my five-day weekend right now before school starts again. :amuse

Congrats on reaching version 2 btw. :)
Nice. HOw was your Thanksgiving?

How are you doing in school? Picked your classes for next semester yet?
So-so. Depends on the class. In accounting, I got 52% on my test, which is fail. Lulz. I should start studying.

I'm almost done. Just few more things to add; was waiting for counselor's reply.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yooo - Part 1

No you don't. You use them as sacrifices, you Eurowitches.
No way. this is India.

I won the previous version, I pick the new title, right :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

What's India?


Sure, why not?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Yooo - Part 1

Choose an awesome title Evil, I'll make sure it's implemented if Milly refuses :dancin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I'll unimplement it then, homey.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yooo - Part 1

no, you won't. you'll love it! '20-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I'm not a virgin though. D: Inaccurate advertising.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I think it's a funny title, should it be put in? Pun intended.

And what's going on with your Fairy Tail planning? Any progress? I won't stop nagging until you read it.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yooo - Part 1

I think it's a funny title, should it be put in? Pun intended.

And what's going on with your Fairy Tail planning? Any progress? I won't stop nagging until you read it.
your pun fails. I'll put it in eventually.

And I'll read it after this week. I'm a busy man, yanno. I need to start studying and need to do homework.

It was good. How was yours?
Boring, basically. I hope you had a great time with your family! how was the food?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Yooo - Part 1

You have a v2 of your thread. lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top