19 days left T_T Type :bbb for some awesomeness *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
So I decided to make this thread and see how it goes XD

As some of you guys know I'm probably the craziest MH member so ask whatever crazy questions you guys have.


And don't forget to SPAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :yelling

Actually do not spam
:oh
 
Last edited:

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

You're not the craziest, I'm the craziest :-_-

Why did you choose your username ? :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Well because it has a B from my name Bruno and because Bananas are kinda fun and ambiguous XD so it's kinda random.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Here are some kestiones:derp

Did you know that:

What is your favourite candy?
Where do you want to be in 5 years?

Oh,and someone has to start:XD
:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

RU the 3rd chibi?
:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke
:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Well I am, we are from the CCC and if you mess with us you are as good as dead u.u

Thanks for the dedication ben taichou :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Fo' Sho'!I am not going to eat any Banana's in Brasil.
So you want to travel!Cool!:zomgWhat places would you like to visit the most?Berlin?:hurr

Orealy?:dancin
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Well I don't really have a place I'd like to visit the most cuse I want to go everywhere. Hopefully in 5 years I will have finished Uni and will be able to travel already.

I want to make a world sketchbook.

The most interesting countries perhaps would be middle eastern ones I think. China and USA would also be interesting :amuse
 

xAznSinnage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
20
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Bananas for everyone :D



spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Well I don't really have a place I'd like to visit the most cuse I want to go everywhere. Hopefully in 5 years I will have finished Uni and will be able to travel already.

I want to make a world sketchbook.

The most interesting countries perhaps would be middle eastern ones I think. China and USA would also be interesting :amuse
Ooh~Sounds like a plan!
What kind of traveller would you be?The one who flies to each place seperately,or the one who goes to a place and travels through the country and to other places from there?I guess the latter would be better for a world sketchbook.(Awesome idea btw:zomg)


spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
That's what i was talking 'bout:XD
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

:drmke :drmke

You're avatar scares me a little BBB. Monkeys dressed like people is not natural.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

My god you made a thread D:

Okay some questions everyone seems to have ignored.

Favourite manga?
Favourite film?
Favourite book?
Favourite anime?
Can you still be considered a chibi or will someone else have to take your place?
How is your father doing in the elections?
Favourite place to visit?
How life in portugal?
Is ronaldo hated or loved there (im hoping for the former :-_-)?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D



spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
Nice pic. This was a trully usefull and intelligent post it really made me think about stuff in life :cookiehand


Ooh~Sounds like a plan!
What kind of traveller would you be?The one who flies to each place seperately,or the one who goes to a place and travels through the country and to other places from there?I guess the latter would be better for a world sketchbook.(Awesome idea btw:zomg)

That's what i was talking 'bout:XD
I would be the second tipe :D I would like to have small stays of 1 month maximum at various places and do some odd jobs and get to know their culture.

:drmke :drmke

You're avatar scares me a little BBB. Monkeys dressed like people is not natural.
Sure it is I see toons of them everyday on the streets :cookiehand

My god you made a thread D:

Okay some questions everyone seems to have ignored.

Favourite manga?
Favourite film?
Favourite book?
Favourite anime?
Can you still be considered a chibi or will someone else have to take your place?
How is your father doing in the elections?
Favourite place to visit?
How life in portugal?
Is ronaldo hated or loved there (im hoping for the former :-_-)?
Favorite manga has to be Gintama :)
Favorite film is either Pirates of Carabiden 2 or The Prestige
Favorite Book hum I would say Don Quixote de La Mancha
Favorite anime hum probably Beck or Gintama or Samurai Champloo XD
I will allways be a chibi :)
My father is the prime minister so he's already elected. This one is for president.
Favorite place to visit would be USA I guess.

Life is bad in Portugal I just want to leave here :-_-
All I know is that this place is full of old people and gives no opportunity for the young ones and is also quite close minded.
Has no national production therefore no jobs.
No innovation or incentive to innovate on any field from science to arts.

you get the idea :-_-

Ronaldo is hated by people like me and most youngster cuse he's an arrogant prick, but he's loved by old men and some ladies specially old ones who get nothing about football :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Hey, BBB!

What is your favorite banana recipe?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

I am actually from a religion that believes in the Banana god and thinks that bananas shouldn't be eaten but worshiped XD

Just kidding I guess a simple Banana Milk Shake :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

That's cool.

When I was working at my university's dining hall, I used to make a lot of smoothies; most of which have bananas in them. I think I still remember how to make most of them too. ^^
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

You seem to be a great cook riki. Maybe you could send me some smoothies by mail ^º^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Wouldn't it be messy? I'll give you the recipes instead. It might not be exact though since it has been three years. :sweat

Note: Always put the ice last or else it would be hard to blend the ingredients!

Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
3 strawberries
1 banana
3 peach slices
1/4 or 1 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon (?) vanilla yogurt
honey
crushed ice

Blend the ingredients in order.
Most athletes ordered the smoothies below:

Elvis Smoothie
1 cup of Grapes
1 Banana
1/2 or 1 cup of Peanut Butter
honey
Vanilla Yogurt
Crushed Ice

Blend ingredient together. If it's too difficult to blend, just add more crushed ice.
Pompina Swirl
1 banana
1 cup of pineapple chunks
1/4 or 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
1/4 or 1/2 cup black cherry juice
honey
1 cup vanilla yogurt
crushed ice

Blend ingredients together until smooth.
My coworkers and I really don't follow the exact amount and just estimate so you can just adjust the amounts to however you want. ^^

However, my favorite smoothie was Cherry Julibee. It was unhealthy but heavenly~
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

B chibi has a thread. :woo

What country would you most like to visit?
Do you have any siblings?
How is school going for you?
What are your thoughts on the FF after being voted off? :XD
McDonalds or Burger King? :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top