19 days left T_T Type :bbb for some awesomeness *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Charlieeeeeeeee :zomg

How are you doing man?

Why should I consider becoming an apple when bananas are so much better? :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Wassup! :woo

- Ever been to candy mountain, Chibi B?
- So what's the name of your HQ base? Banana Island or something?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Have you ever traveled to a different country? If so, where and did you like it?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Wassup! :woo

- Ever been to candy mountain, Chibi B?
- So what's the name of your HQ base? Banana Island or something?
What is that? A thematic park?

I like to call it Bananisly :)

Have you ever traveled to a different country? If so, where and did you like it?
Well I was born in Brazil and live in Potugal so technically I'm on a different country.

But aside from that I've been to Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Spain and France.

I liked all of them but my favorites were Paraguay and Spain :)

That just goes to show awesome I am :drmke
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Bananas for everyone :D

Ever shopped at Banana Republic?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

I actually only heard of it. we have no such a thing in portugal therefore my answer is no :noworry.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

What is the revolution for?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

I'm rooting for the Egipician revolution. I believe it can trigger a huge change on the Middle east countries.

I want a better worldddddddddd.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Hi5 for revolution! I just hope the Egyptian people don't end up putting an even worse leader into power....

O btw, I have a question:

 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

drmke my Banana partner :drmke

Yeah let's hope they take their time at choosing a new leader. Meanwhile they can have a temporary one.

Bananas are just special therefore they taste funny you understand right? after all you are :drmke
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Holly crap I forgot I had a smiley! :drmke


:drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

what's the reason behind that smiley? :drmke
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Do you mind if I join in :?bunny ?

I like banana celebrations :maracas

:drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke :drmke
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Come in my friend (in russian accent) join our little party

:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

:dance :dance

:maracas :maracas

:drmke :drmke :drmke
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

what's the reason behind that smiley? :drmke
Ha hell if I know, they were determined to make me one and since no one could decide they based it on my looks :ninja
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

Ha hell if I know, they were determined to make me one and since no one could decide they based it on my looks :ninja
So you look like a banana?

:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke


Viva las Bananassssssssssssss

:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

:drmke Viva la rasa Bananassssssssssssss!!! :drmke​

S'up BBB! :hi5

- How's life at the mo'?
- Do you still read Bakuman?
- Whatcha think of the anime version?
- Are you looking forward to the Winter Contest(s)?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Bananas for everyone :D Viva la revolucionnnnnnnnnn

:drmke Viva la rasa Bananassssssssssssss!!! :drmke​

S'up BBB! :hi5

- How's life at the mo'?
- Do you still read Bakuman?
- Whatcha think of the anime version?
- Are you looking forward to the Winter Contest(s)?
Life is going well... well kinda... everyone arround me seems to be sick and that's weird :s

I do read bakuman why do you ask? Wanna join my possible Edited Manga team :3c?

I honestly only watched 3 of the episodes. I guess it was fine. I'll watch them all after they are finished :)

Yes. I am looking forward to the winter contest but I have no ideas I have tried doing something a few times but nothing ocured -_-'

but well there is still time for it :)

Viva las Bananas

:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke:drmke
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top