Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Good use of German there.
Inorite? And what's neat is that I don't even know German!! I just smacked my keyboard with my forehead and it magically made that sentence :o I don't even know what I said!!!!!!!!
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

I know you're not. :3c

Depends. All women are different. :O Some of them pretend to look innocent while they're actually nawty. :hurr
I guess our reputation exceeds us, our history with foreign women is a grey area :XD.

Stupid and nawty that is :hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Dah Dah Dah
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

@riki - She also pukes, I doubt that's adorable. Whenever she is presented with food there's not a speck remaining afterwards. Constantly begging for more and I can't so no to that face she makes. So I give her more and more food and sometimes it comes back up. On my bed. :/

@Hulk - I have triple the dahs, making my thread unique on it's own merit.

@Charlie - I'm going to watch episode 4 soon which is chapter 5. Baby Beel's pee is going to flood tokyo or something and it was such a great chapter I hope they pull it off okay. I will report back when I have watched it.

@Googlez - I do not regret making the thread, I love the attention, I'm a proud attention whore.

@Lord Hokage - Today is a Tuesday, the weekend isn't even here yet, it's wet outside and our dog jump on me when I was taking him outside to pee. I was wearing white pants, it left a stain. :| I was going to change but I had no time but to grab a cloth and mush it in and try to make it disappear. Today, I'm okay.

@Jin - *hugs*

@m3j - Today is the 1st day of February, I like March better for the warmer weather.

@Sarah - I have been stalking people on twitter, everyone on twitter not just one person. I like to use the search for vocaroo.com http://twitter.com/#!/search/vocaroo.com Then you get people publicly using vocaroo and I've listen to different languages and people playing music, it kills time.

Yeah, I will continue answering questions at a later time.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Oh sorry I did not notice your reply to me because this thread has been moving fast. >.>

I hope the hiatus ends soon though. It feels too long for some reason, I mean I know many magnas that are quite the piece of work them selves as you mentioned are on hiatus as well, but oh well, I hope as soon as the new chapter comes, the Liar Game board will have more activity. It is kind of dead now. T.T
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

@riki - She also pukes, I doubt that's adorable. Whenever she is presented with food there's not a speck remaining afterwards. Constantly begging for more and I can't so no to that face she makes. So I give her more and more food and sometimes it comes back up. On my bed. :/
That sounds like my dog except he doesn't want to eat in the morning but when it's night time, he goes crazy and looks for foods. I think my dog is a night person. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

How is your college going?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Do you know that according to the Vietnamese New Year, it's the Year of the Cat? :amuse
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

This reminds me of fruits basket, do you like fruitsbasket googlez?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Do you mean Aki?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

hai aki, whats ur favorite smiley? and why?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

THis is aki thread??? oh man.......*heads to googlez thread*
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

Googlez blocked my thought process dude......
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

I see then :cookiestare
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!

@Imperium - I would buy all the manga I wanted to buy, collections that I've always wanted to have but couldn't afford, like Berserk, OP, DGM, and Naruto.

@riki - Those cats are cute. I picture them at a bar after a long day of chasing tail, get it? Because they are cats and blah.

@Sarah - I have watched 6 episodes of the bishonen anime called Star Driver. I know I'm far behind but my time is limited. So far it's okay, very formulated, boy meets girl, girl is hungry, some other girl narrates and sings, girl gets hungry but doesn't want to eat, boy fights bad guys in machine to impress girl, boy wins, then girl gets happy and wants to eat. :|

@scav - I'm the most popular member on MH (if you go by thread count) I'm just that awesome.

@Banana - The best thing about being a mod is that you can edit posts. Not to mess with the person but to grab links easy and copy text or whatever without having to quote the post. It was only 1 less page jump to make. You just have to make sure you hit cancel or x out of the page to not leave behind your name in the edit tag.

@m3j - Don't use the Gurren Lagann quote when you didn't even watch the anime.

@riki - I'm good, today I worn black pants. I learned my lesson.

@m3j - This semester is okay so far, I don't like having a class everyday but I work better this way. Unlike days when I have nothing planned I sleep for a long time. It's easier now since I don't have 3~4 in one day and more things are spaced out but I miss having Friday's off.

@riki - The Vietnamese will have a prosperous year. I wish we had stuff like that in the USA. But our traditions don't go that far back in history unlike the East.

@Digitaldude - I have yet to read FB.

@scav - The :aki smiley. Because it's mine. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaahaa
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Aki does mind the glass. All those germs. No thanks.

What class do you have?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

@m3j - Mon, Wed, and Fri, I have Developmental Psychology and Calculus. While on Tuesday and Thursday I have Computational Problem Solving and General Physics.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

I think I took Developmental Psychology for one of my requirements. How do you like it so far?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm not white I'm caucasian.

What time?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top