Digitaldude thread.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

Not even sugar-free candies?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

That's boring, Botty~

digi = fun
bot = boring.

Not a good combo. "digibot or "digi_after"...I can't see any decent potential in that partnership at present.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

From time to time, yes. You wouldn't want to see him on a sugar high though. :iik



@fly - You're just jello that you're stuck with Limpy. Our love will prevail all.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

That's just a silly "coverup". Limpy has been secretly with Blitzy all this time~

You're so late. :smack
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

Limpycum :wtf


So digi what are your thoughts on the last few post?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

Limpycum!! An unknown-kind of lickerish? :gigglebunny

Hey digi! If "Limpycum" was a candy, would you try it?
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

First Imp, well it's pretty colourless city.
Not sure really, probably the crime, but you get that all over the uk now.
It's not a village, it's pretty good city, went there a couple times.

@g_b I am the gay king.

@BBB King of boys love....

@scav I am honestly not sure bout my nickname, not even I know where it came from!
I answered already about the music.

@A_I Ofcourse....

@bugzee I like caramel and marmalede, I hate chocolate candy though, and overly sweet candy.

@A_I once again we all do! Yeah I exercise regularly.

@riki I rarely eat candy, but it's never SUGAR free.

@bugzee digibot sounds nice to me, and after_digi as well.

@A_I it's like you know me my whole life........I really do get bad sugar highs...

@A_I for 14th time I thought nothing, my face showed no emotion.

@Bugzee I don't like cum, so no.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I love you!

Magic ban removal hyde and closer.
I like it, there is finally some explanation happening, although I feel oku wastes a lot of pages witg characters crying like bitches.
No.
I don't know that,but i'll put it on my plan to read read list,as it looks kinda funny.
Yeah,,he wastes a lot of pages,even more than Kubo.I remember him saying that he wants to end Gantz in 2012,because he believes the end will end there.I hope he does not drag it until then.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I love you!

Hey,

Liked your title :wub. What is your favorite cuisine?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I love you!

hey DD,

how are you these days?
areyouableachtard?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

is this the single thread for valentines desperates? So then, let me begin...

Hi, I'm Evil, I'm 21, aries and super cute. I'm single and am urgently looking for a date tonight. Can be a blind date too, today I'm not picky!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

I don't really have a favorite, but I'd say italian.

I am doing fine gb and I used to be a bleach tard back when it was actually good.

Thats so touching evil, I can't get to you since we live in two diffirent countries, but you'll be in my thoughts when I fap today...
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I love you!

Thinking of another while you fap!? :o

yurusenai

...

yurusenai

...

yurusenai!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

You are such a drama queen man, you mean to tell me you never fapped since we been together?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I love you!

OI DD i remember you having this ava since time began, is haibane a big fav of yours?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

Not really, I like the anime, but it's not one of my favorites. I just have this avatar because it's so awesome.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I love you!

So who's your favourite Hetalia character? lil Italy huh :wtf
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I love you!

Whatcha think of Hello Kitty?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I love you!

hello kitty sucks.

I like Russia the most, Estonia also because Himaruya is actually Estonia(theory), DUN DUN DUN!
 
Top